Zone1 Where The Jobs Have Actually Gone

You have been shown proof that white women have been the main beneficiaries and per capita has nothing to do with it. Also Asians, Hisoanics and Native Americans are included. Butto the racists only blacks get it.
Asian Americans have SUFFERED from AA. An Asian with a perfect SAT score gets rejected from all Ivies. A black girl with worse scores gets into ALL of them.

Now if you don’t mind, I will stop responding to you now that I know you are the anti-white racist who authored that victimhood book, I will, however, continue to report you for your continued violations of Zone 1 rules. (In fact, the fact that you haven’t been permanently banned for what you spew is another example of the black favoritism you insist doesn’t exist.)

Goodbye. My next direct contact with you will be on November 6th, when Trump wins, and all the CRT and DEI anti-white racism will stsrt to be reversed.

Asian Americans have SUFFERED from AA. An Asian with a perfect SAT score gets rejected from all Ivies. A black girl with worse scores gets into ALL of them.

Now if you don’t mind, I will stop responding to you now that I know you are the anti-white racist who authored that victimhood book, I will, however, continue to report you for your continued violations of Zone 1 rules. (In fact, the fact that you haven’t been permanently banned for what you spew is another example of the black favoritism you insist doesn’t exist.)

Goodbye. My next direct contact with you will be on November 6th, when Trump wins, and all the CRT and DEI anti-white racism will stsrt to be reversed.
Asian Americans have benefitted from AA. I have authored no victimhood book, and every racist comment you make in this forum will be reported.

Fact: Asian Americans benefit from affirmative action in both direct and indirect ways, and there is certainly no evidence of harm to Asian Americans by race-conscious admissions.

Anecdotes don't cut it here white woman. More White legacy students with lower scores got in than Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and Natuve Americans.

But rhe racist who whines about capitallizing the word black, or blacks in commercials has to run from this kind of debate because they know they cannot win.

Yup. These blacktivists - who might all be the same poster - keep lying about what we say in order to make it appear that there’s so much racism, when there isn’t.
You and oddball are exanmples of the racism by whites that continues.

You are delusional if you think all blacks here are the same poster.

Edith graduated Phi Beta Kappa and won national awards for work in her field, was invited by various organizations to consult on their projects, and held director-level jobs beginning when she was in her 30s?
Edith I was working at direct level at age 24. And it certainly was not because I got black favoritism. As for you graduating Phi Beta Kappa, I doubt that seriously. You have shown an inability to understand fact and to argue with logic or reason.

I doubt it. Because I am black. Thats why I say you're wrong. You can't prove I'm not and my picture is up here that shows I am. So then try posting about the topic.
No other user here read your OP. Not one. You now have three user names in this thread.

Forum List

Back