Why is trump hiding the medical reports?

Your video said a bandaid and no additional medical attention is all that was needed.
You are a liar. It clearly said that a larger gauze bandage was required because of the ear's tendency to bleed excessively. Now run along. You clearly have an agenda--it has been obvious for many years now. Just STFU, you're not going to be happy for the next four years either. I point at you and laugh and laugh and laugh.

The attempt to assassinate trump was a horrendous event, and we certainly deserve to know what mistakes were made that allowed it to happen. However, there are other aspects of the event that are obviously known but are not being released to the public. How bad was the injury to his ear? How many stitches did it take to close the wound? A high-powered rifle would have easily taken the ear off. Is that big bandage just a prop for sympathy? Is it bad enough to require plastic surgery, or is it just a scratch and will heal without more extreme medical attention? We have a right to know the answers to these questions. Why is trump hiding that information? It's been reported that his injury wasn't from a bullet after all. Some are saying a shard of flying glass from the teleprompter nicked his ear. That certainly looks like a reasonable assumption, especially since he is hiding the answers to all the other questions.

If it was me, I'd have worn a full head turban bandage and had it leaking blood. Give the commies hope!

I had heard on YT that he lost a piece or chunk of his ear. Maybe he is like a notched ear farm animal now? (Don't remember the channel.)

secret service appalled.jpg

You dont even have a 2024 presidential candidate and you worried about some Trump medical papers

Democrats don't even know what a woman is... that's a whole batch of necessary medical papers you need to rumble through.

The attempt to assassinate trump was a horrendous event, and we certainly deserve to know what mistakes were made that allowed it to happen. However, there are other aspects of the event that are obviously known but are not being released to the public. How bad was the injury to his ear? How many stitches did it take to close the wound? A high-powered rifle would have easily taken the ear off. Is that big bandage just a prop for sympathy? Is it bad enough to require plastic surgery, or is it just a scratch and will heal without more extreme medical attention? We have a right to know the answers to these questions. Why is trump hiding that information? It's been reported that his injury wasn't from a bullet after all. Some are saying a shard of flying glass from the teleprompter nicked his ear. That certainly looks like a reasonable assumption, especially since he is hiding the answers to all the other questions.
^^^^^
If that is not desperation I do not know what is.

Some seem to believe he was not taken to the assigned medical facility but was treated on the plane. Couldn't have been much of an injury if that was the case.

Forum List

Back