🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 I'm back

I stopped posting here because
1. you people post too much and my voice gets lost in the crowd.
and 2. It's basically preaching to the choir.

So I branched out. The liberal boards ban you for winning discussions and the so called neutral discord forums end up ghost towns after awhile.

Anyhow nobody will be able to defeat trump now.
The pic of his bandage ear will be on billboards soon. and his triumphant fist in the air as he is herded off the stage after being shot will be on commercials everywhere. And only the truly fanatical will not vote for him now.

You tried to persecute him pulling from the Putin playbook and failed. You tried to kill him and failed again. You could've destroyed Democracy in your defeat Trump at any cost bullshit while claiming he would destroy Democracy if elected. You twist his words, declaring he will be a tyrant simply because he declared he is going to pull a Biden and write a bunch of Executive orders his first hour as President, mostly undoing the crap Biden has done. You guaranteed he would be elected.

Dude, beating a liberal in an argument is like taking candy from a baby.

• Funny
Reactions: Ava
My observation is most forum users (but not all) are set in their ways and only post to blow off steam.

Most of the forums I visit are overwhelmingly conservative, including this one. Remember when all the online news sites nixed their comments sections? That's because their liberal article writers were getting owned by conservative comments.

Liberals have countered conservative forum users by simply paying students and retired liberals to post. I've encountered liberal paid posters from Move On, DeSmog Blog, and others. These forum users make a crapload of liberal accounts; up to 90% of users on some forums I visit. You're basically arguing with the same person under different screen names.
I could give you the addy of an underground Democrat forum that will ban you if your not progressive but that would be against the rules.

Good God man, I know it's a tall order, but do everything you can to get out of a nursing home.
I can't voluntarily move anything below my arms or feel anything below my belly except for hot/cold and wet/dry. I can move the knee of my left leg about 3 inches after about 18 months of trying. 2 CNA's at my previous Rehab center, where I was learning how to walk again after getting my left foot amputated, damaged me due to their lack of consideration of my well being and their negligence. I am suing but my Heirs may be the ones to collect. So now I watch tv, play games, and argue politics.

If I do typos it is because I am using a tiny laptop keyboard with giant hands and I can't see the letters on the keys and typing from memory.

I argue what is good for America not what is good for me. Biden paid off my 52k Student loan but I didn't need him to. I have no income and no need for credit.

Dude, beating a liberal in an argument is like taking candy from a baby.
They are hard heads and when you prove them wrong they go somewhere else and refuse to discuss anything and the one or two who are left say it is because I am a hard head refusing to allow them to sway my point of view.

I can't voluntarily move anything below my arms or feel anything below my belly except for hot/cold and wet/dry. I can move the knee of my left leg about 3 inches after about 18 months of trying. 2 CNA's at my previous Rehab center, where I was learning how to walk again after getting my left foot amputated, damaged me due to their lack of consideration of my well being and their negligence. I am suing but my Heirs may be the ones to collect. So now I watch tv, play games, and argue politics.

If I do typos it is because I am using a tiny laptop keyboard with giant hands and I can't see the letters on the keys and typing from memory.

I argue what is good for America not what is good for me. Biden paid off my 52k Student loan but I didn't need him to. I have no income and no need for credit.
Wow, sorry to hear that. Arguing on forums can't be much good for your health--or anybody's for that matter.

• Brilliant
Reactions: Ava
I once created a log on as Thomas Paine and they banned me immediately after my first post.
I was once feeling energetic and had 20-25 accounts on there at one time. I played the extreme liberal. I would say things (as a guy) like beauty pageants should be banned. There was a hot girl in a swimsuit, to which I said DISGUSTING!

There was a thread about watching Sex and the City on Netflix. These male users watched the show and commented. I started commenting on the fabulous purses and such, and asked these guys their opinion. They quickly left the thread.

I did that for about three months. It was the same IP, and I was surprised they never caught it. When they did, all my accounts went kaput.

My observation is most forum users (but not all) are set in their ways and only post to blow off steam.

Most of the forums I visit are overwhelmingly conservative, including this one. Remember when all the online news sites nixed their comments sections? That's because their liberal article writers were getting owned by conservative comments.

Liberals have countered conservative forum users by simply paying students and retired liberals to post. I've encountered liberal paid posters from Move On, DeSmog Blog, and others. These forum users make a crapload of liberal accounts; up to 90% of users on some forums I visit. You're basically arguing with the same person under different screen names.
The most prolific posters here are leftists and many have sock accounts.

Forum List

Back