🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dinner at the neighbor's house.

Dude if you can't admit to even yourself Biden's suffering from some sort of mental health issues you should probably refrain from posting
Brandon's really fucking old and grew up with a stutter. How one walks and talks doesn't define policy. It's simply a superficial argument for the lowbrow to condemn others, when they don't have a tangible argument. And I don't even like Brandon. :dunno: I think you suffer from some sort of mental health issues, so you should probably refrain from throwing stones. :rolleyes:

Brandon's really fucking old and grew up with a stutter. How one walks and talks doesn't define policy. It's simply a superficial argument for the lowbrow to condemn others, when they don't have a tangible argument. And I don't even like Brandon. :dunno: I think you suffer from some sort of mental health issues, so you should probably refrain from throwing stones. :rolleyes:

Ooh you're angry and desperately trying to defend someone you don't care about lol

I'd punish the doctors.

Revoke their license to kill.
And when women still have abortions, what then? Would you make it illegal for a woman to leave a state where she can't get an abortion? Forcing her against her will to carry an unwanted fetus to term?

You should get over yourself. I view you as a babbling bumbling clown. Nothing more and nothing less.

You're just sport to me..like any lowly left loon
Don't pretend I give a shit about what an uneducated brain stem like you thinks of me.

BTW, you're now ignored since you add nothing of worth to any conversation.

And when women still have abortions, what then? Would you make it illegal for a woman to leave a state where she can't get an abortion? Forcing her against her will to carry an unwanted fetus to term?

No.

So women can cross state lines to get an abortion but you would prevent doctors from performing them? How about this. Leave reproductive decisions to women and their docs and keep the government out of it until the fetus is viable.

My neighbor and I had to agree long ago not to talk politics as he is part of The Following. I mean he's all in.

But we couldn't avoid talking about the assassination attempt over dinner last night (his wife is an excellent cook). One thing lead to another and we found ourselves discussing how he could vote for Trump after, as I put it, "what he did." At which point he asked, "like what?" To which I replied, "Even if you give him a pass on Jan. 6, what about the fake electors scheme?"

He was vaguely aware of the term but really didn't know much about it. I grabbed my phone, found this article, and texted it to him.

What to know about the Trump 'fake electors' scheme in the 2020 election​

I suggested he read it while I help his wife clear the table and clean up. He did. "I don't see anything there that would make me not want to vote for Trump. Some of his aides came up with a crazy plan and it didn't work. So what?"

My response, "Maybe we should just stop talking about it." So we did. But I didn't want to. I wanted to say I took it personally that Don tried to nullify my vote and the votes of everyone who didn't vote for him. I wanted to ask how could he consider voting for someone who did something so fundamentally, despicably un-American in violation of the Constitution and his oath of office?

So now he knows about the fake elector plot. Or at least as much as his defense mechanisms will allow him to know. It hasn't changed his mind. Nothing will. Which is why we are where we are as a country, and us as neighbors.
Except there were no fake electors. It was perfectly legal for Trump top bring in alternate electors.

By hoax what do you mean exactly?

PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona grand jury has indicted former President Donald Trump ‘s chief of staff Mark Meadows, lawyer Rudy Giuliani and 16 others for their roles in an attempt to overturn Trump’s loss to Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

The indictment released Wednesday names 11 Republicans who submitted a document to Congress falsely declaring that Trump won Arizona in 2020. They include the former state party chair, a 2022 U.S. Senate candidate and two sitting state lawmakers, who are charged with nine counts each of conspiracy, fraud and forgery.

The identities of seven other defendants, including Giuliani and Meadows, were not immediately released because they had not yet been served with the documents. They were readily identifiable based on descriptions of the defendants, however.

Biased grand jury, biased judges and biased prosecutors. You believe the Democrat talking point lies.

I have had a friend for about 3 years now. Politics were never discussed. But one day I discovered he was a Democrat when HE made a comment about Trump. After that, I steered away from talking politics. Now when he and his girlfriend talk smack about Trump I just keep my mouth shut. I mean what gain would there be in going off on him? One time I said something to "test the waters" and he looked shocked that I thought that way. Most Democrats are brainwashed so I guess I understand...

So women can cross state lines to get an abortion but you would prevent doctors from performing them? How about this. Leave reproductive decisions to women and their docs and keep the government out of it until the fetus is viable.

Fine.

I don't like paying for it anyway, no more contraception or gov't. subsidized pre-natal care.

Let's get the government out of it.

:beer:

Biased grand jury, biased judges and biased prosecutors. You believe the Democrat talking point lies.
Leo123: Perfectly legal.
Sees article explicitly stating submitting false documents are not perfectly legal
Leo123: Biased!

:auiqs.jpg: Deny reality. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? :auiqs.jpg:

I have had a friend for about 3 years now. Politics were never discussed. But one day I discovered he was a Democrat when HE made a comment about Trump. After that, I steered away from talking politics. Now when he and his girlfriend talk smack about Trump I just keep my mouth shut. I mean what gain would there be in going off on him? One time I said something to "test the waters" and he looked shocked that I thought that way. Most Democrats are brainwashed so I guess I understand...
Yes, I have a couple of fellow musicians that are Democrats. When we get together to play music they are the ones always bring up politics. I usually had to remind them we are there to play music. They cannot seem to free themselves from their hatred. We don't get together very often these days....sad.

Leo123: Perfectly legal.
Sees article explicitly stating submitting false documents are not perfectly legal
Leo123: Biased!

:auiqs.jpg: Deny reality. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? :auiqs.jpg:
Apparently it WAS 'perfectly legal' for the FBI to submit a false dossier to a FISA court and, it must be legal too because nothing has happened to Steele.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back