🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dinner at the neighbor's house.

I learned long ago its best to never discuss politics with regressives. One, they're prone to simplistic thinking and their ignorance makes them easily manipulated. Two, they mindlessly parrot fatuous talking points. Three, they change subjects when in a corner. Finally, they're intellectually incapable of an honest, informed debate.
I stopped reading at were easily manipulated

My neighbor and I had to agree long ago not to talk politics as he is part of The Following. I mean he's all in.

But we couldn't avoid talking about the assassination attempt over dinner last night (his wife is an excellent cook). One thing lead to another and we found ourselves discussing how he could vote for Trump after, as I put it, "what he did." At which point he asked, "like what?" To which I replied, "Even if you give him a pass on Jan. 6, what about the fake electors scheme?"

He was vaguely aware of the term but really didn't know much about it. I grabbed my phone, found this article, and texted it to him.

What to know about the Trump 'fake electors' scheme in the 2020 election​

I suggested he read it while I help his wife clear the table and clean up. He did. "I don't see anything there that would make me not want to vote for Trump. Some of his aides came up with a crazy plan and it didn't work. So what?"

My response, "Maybe we should just stop talking about it." So we did. But I didn't want to. I wanted to say I took it personally that Don tried to nullify my vote and the votes of everyone who didn't vote for him. I wanted to ask how could he consider voting for someone who did something so fundamentally, despicably un-American in violation of the Constitution and his oath of office?

So now he knows about the fake elector plot. Or at least as much as his defense mechanisms will allow him to know. It hasn't changed his mind. Nothing will. Which is why we are where we are as a country, and us as neighbors.

1 in a Million shot anyone in your neighborhood would invite you or any other stranger over for any "DINNER" lol! Bet we couldn't get five posters here to honestly claim that has ever happened since 1983. It just doesn't happen. Another pack of lies right out of the gate.//

1 in a Million shot anyone in your neighborhood would invite you or any other stranger over for any "DINNER" lol! Bet we couldn't get five posters here to honestly claim that has ever happened since 1983. It just doesn't happen. Another pack of lies right out of the gate.//
We aren't strangers to each other. I've known him for about 15 years.

I learned long ago its best to never discuss politics with leftists. One theyre overly emotional, and under rational. Two they parrot, three they change subjects when in a corner,, and finally they're intellectually dishonest.
Trump offered some wildly exaggerated statistics on illegal border crossings in his Phoenix remarks.

He claimed that 18 million people had been allowed into the U.S. under Biden. “I think that’s the real number as of now, 18 million people.” There’s no evidence for such a figure. We asked the Trump campaign about this claim, and others cited in this article, but we didn’t receive a response.

According to data from the Office of Homeland Security Statistics, there were 6.5 million apprehensions by Border Patrol of migrants trying to cross the southern border illegally from February 2021, the month after Biden took office, to February of this year. (The figure doesn’t correspond to that same number of people because of repeat crossing attempts by the same people. For example, the recidivism rate was 27% in fiscal year 2021, according to the most recent figures from CBP.)

My guess is you believe every lie he tells.

No, that's just Planet Magaturd. The same morons that created the narrative 8 years ago. The same morons you parrot, because you are, indeed, a brainwashed magaturd moron. :rolleyes:

Dude if you can't admit to even yourself Biden's suffering from some sort of mental health issues you should probably refrain from posting

Dude if you can't admit to even yourself Biden's suffering from some sort of mental health issues you should probably refrain from posting
Do whatever you need to do in order to justify voting for trump, the most uniquely unfit, unqualified candidate ever to receive a major party's nomination for the presidency. No one else is close.

Do whatever you need to do in order to justify voting for trump, the most uniquely unfit, unqualified candidate ever to receive a major party's nomination for the presidency. No one else is close.

If only there was a cure for TDS

I can't vote for another 4 years like the last 3. What a disaster
JD wrote this.........

What Trump offers is an easy escape from the pain. To every complex problem, he promises a simple solution. He can bring jobs back simply by punishing offshoring companies into submission. As he told a New Hampshire crowd—folks all too familiar with the opioid scourge—he can cure the addiction epidemic by building a Mexican wall and keeping the cartels out. He will spare the United States from humiliation and military defeat with indiscriminate bombing. It doesn’t matter that no credible military leader has endorsed his plan. He never offers details for how these plans will work, because he can’t. Trump’s promises are the needle in America’s collective vein.
www.theatlantic.com

Opioid of the Masses

To many Americans, Donald Trump feels good, but he can’t fix America’s growing social and cultural crisis, and the eventual comedown will be harsh.
www.theatlantic.com
www.theatlantic.com

......before his integrity was compromised, co-opted by political ambition.

Forum List

Back