🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: I’ve Never Engaged in Rhetoric About Trump

No, of course not. You're all lying about that, to give yourselves more reasons to hate. Your lives are a constant quest to get another dopamine fix from hating. Like any addicts, you keep needing a bigger fix to get the same thrill, so your hate grows to insane levels.

How's your hate-campaign been playing out with normal people? Not so well? That must be why you all have to retreat to this SafeSpace to get a good group hate-rage going.

It's good to be a liberal. We're not ridiculed by the public because a cult orders us to say insane things.
I don't hate anyone, bet you can't say that.

No, of course not. You're all lying about that, to give yourselves more reasons to hate. Your lives are a constant quest to get another dopamine fix from hating. Like any addicts, you keep needing a bigger fix to get the same thrill, so your hate grows to insane levels.

KILL TRUMP.jpg

Democrat smilingly says it's too bad Trump was not killed.

Jacqueline Marsaw formerly worked for Democrat Congressman Bennie Thompson:
A Democratic U.S. representative fires an aide who posted that she wished Trump’s assassin had better aim.

DEMOCRAT HATE AS A JOKE.jpg

No hatred among you Leftists, is there mamooth....

The VERY Left-wing New York Times surveyed its hateful readers and 10% approve of violence against those of us they have forever called "Nazis":

Support for Political Violence in U.S.

A nationwide poll last month found that 10 percent of those surveyed said the “use of force is justified to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president.”

Recent Poll Examined Support for Political Violence in U.S. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)=

How's your hate-campaign been playing out with normal people? Not so well? That must be why you all have to retreat to this SafeSpace to get a good group hate-rage going.

Leftists such as you are not normal.
You promote homosexuality, and call it "normal."
You celebrate transgender insanity.
Murdering innocent, unborn babies is your most important goal and you lie, calling these babies "a woman's body." No "woman's body" is ever killed, only the innocent new life she and you wish to destroy forever.

You think 10,000,000 illegals pouring into America illegally is great, even as they bring drugs, poverty, disease, ignorance, rapists, murderers, and terrorists.

It's good to be a liberal. We're not ridiculed by the public because a cult orders us to say insane things.
Such as "liberty" and "freedom" and "stop murdering innocent, unborn babies".
Only you Leftists call common sense "insane."

"It's good to be a liberal."

No "hate" here is there, mamooth..

VILE DEMOCRATS (1).jpg

Last edited:
Needless to say, all the fascist Trump fanatics on this thread, and Trump himself, they've all said far worse about Biden and all Democrats, constantly, over and over, for years running now.

Hypocrisy is considered a virtue in the Trump cult, along with being unstable and violent.
Anything on topic, Troll?

Tater is incapable of ever telling the truth. Ever. On any topic.

His head would explode.

Other than calling half of all Americans a threat to democracy and domestic terrorists because they don’t want babies slaughtered and/or won’t for Joe, no rhetoric at all!

And I NEVER said crosshairs!

Always attacking, always accusing others of the things that you’re doing.

You just never stop. You continue to attack and threaten at every turn.

Whatever happens to you and yours I have ceased to care. You people have no morals. You have no values and you just want to spew hate.

See? More fantasies of murder from the right, and not a single Trump cultist here has the slightest problem with it. All fo them endorse it.

Also noticable is that none of them have denied wanting me dead.

Trump cultists, I thakn you all for proving my case so conclusively.
Saturday was a mostly peaceful assassination attempt, right fuckwit??

Always attacking, always accusing others of the things that you’re doing.

You just never stop. You continue to attack and threaten at every turn.

Whatever happens to you and yours I have ceased to care. You people have no morals. You have no values and you just want to spew hate.

Nothing like calling half of America terrorists!

IMG_2775.jpeg

Forum List

Back