🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Days after Trump assassination attempt, CNN calls JD Vance "a dangerous virus"

How's it feel? It didn't happen.

This is just an airplane passing by
View attachment 978381
Think I'm kidding? The guy shot down. And when you see Trump supposedly get shot, you see the crowd behind him

View attachment 978382
In fact you see fans behind him a lot higher up than he is.
Look how high up the fans behind him go
View attachment 978383

So how
View attachment 978384

So how are we seeing clear blue skies?
View attachment 978386
Holy crap, is this Bobo clown serious????
🤡

Once the appropriate amount of time has gone by after trump got part of his ear shot off they will all again continue this rhetoric.

Trust me, it won't take long.

I'll bet you want to shoot Trump, huh?

Remember Trump sicked his supporters on those two black women in Georgia? Trump supporters went to her house. You didn't apologize at the time and neither did Trump. Now that it's Trump being threatened suddenly you are snowflakes.

Now you guys admit your violent rhetoric is dangerous. And you're trying to say the guy tried to kill Trump because Biden is saying Trump is a threat to our democracy.

If I were Biden I wouldn't stop saying that because Trump is. Last I checked he still tried to steal the 2020 election.

No point in shooting Trump. You'll just circle your wagons around JD Vance. Trump is just the head of the snake. Shooting someone solves nothing. According to you guys, it's helped Trump.

Now that he's been shot blacks really love him. Now he has that in common too. A victim of a corrupt justice system and now the street cred of having been shot? Forget about it. He's a shoe in now.

Once the appropriate amount of time has gone by after trump got part of his ear shot off they will all again continue this rhetoric.

It's funny now that we know your Orange Messiah is safe. It would have been funny if the guy shot his toupe off.

1721157654481.png

Left wing media says this stuff, then they indicate that the rhetoric needs to be toned down. I’m agreeing that watching CNN is like drinking contaminated toilet water.
MSNBC is not liberal anymore. They're playing right into Republicans hands. If they are liberal, they are doing a terrible job of it. Terrible.

Yesterday the guy said something like the economy is doing better but "people don't FEEL like it's getting better.

Way to repeat the Republicans thinking you jackass!

Remember Trump sicked his supporters on those two black women in Georgia? Trump supporters went to her house. You didn't apologize at the time and neither did Trump. Now that it's Trump being threatened suddenly you are snowflakes.

Now you guys admit your violent rhetoric is dangerous. And you're trying to say the guy tried to kill Trump because Biden is saying Trump is a threat to our democracy.

If I were Biden I wouldn't stop saying that because Trump is. Last I checked he still tried to steal the 2020 election.

No point in shooting Trump. You'll just circle your wagons around JD Vance. Trump is just the head of the snake. Shooting someone solves nothing. According to you guys, it's helped Trump.

Now that he's been shot blacks really love him. Now he has that in common too. A victim of a corrupt justice system and now the street cred of having been shot? Forget about it. He's a shoe in now.

You nuttters tried to kill Justice Kavanaugh and Steve Scalise, too.

Republicans aren't safe in a world with people like you.

They keep saying how lucky he is that he was looking to his right. Had he been looking to his left, instead a grazing shot to the top of the ear it would have been more like this

1721157857371.png

How many days do you want us to give you? Remember we gave you too many days after 9-11 and you lied us into Iraq.

Again I have to wonder why it's white men who are so angry

1721158024456.png

Don't forget you tried to kill our poll workers, Kidnap Gretchen and even hang your own VP. And you went after Pelosi.

This is by design. Republicans want good people to stop running for politics. It's not worth it. Then they/you will win.

View attachment 978440

Don't forget you tried to kill our poll workers, Kidnap Gretchen and even hang your own VP. And you went after Pelosi.

This is by design. Republicans want good people to stop running for politics. It's not worth it. Then they/you will win.

The black men kill by the thousands in your shithole city (in virtually all cases killing other blacks), but you need that to keep happening, don't you? To get the ones Planned Parenthood missed.

Despair in our society is a barrier to reviving our labor markets and productivity, jeopardizes our well-being, health, and longevity, and affects our politics. Despair was increasing among Americans well before COVID-19; the virus was an exponential shock.

Before the virus, the U.S. boasted robust stock-markets and record low levels of unemployment, yet 20% of prime-aged males were out of the labor force.1 From 2005 to 2019, an average of 70,000 Americans died annually from deaths of despair (suicide, drug overdose, and alcohol poisoning). These deaths are concentrated among less than college educated middle-aged whites, with the those out of the labor force disproportionately represented.2 Low-income minorities are significantly more optimistic than whites and much less likely to die of these deaths.

This despair reflects the decline of the white working class. It contributes to our decreasing geographic mobility,3 and has political spillovers. Counties with more respondents reporting lost hope in the years before 2016 were more likely to vote for Trump/

Whites

The black men kill by the thousands in your shithole city (in virtually all cases killing other blacks), but you need that to keep happening, don't you? To get the ones Planned Parenthood missed.
I just showed you it's uneducated white men who are losing it in America, and why

CNN is a dangerous virus. Nothing more needs to be said.

That does not change the fact that Mr. Vance needs to answer a few questions about 7/13

I have to wonder why you don't understand.

View attachment 978440

Don't forget you tried to kill our poll workers,

No, just two cheaters.
Kidnap Gretchen

That was the FBI.

and even hang your own VP.

No they didn't.
And you went after Pelosi.
He was a looney lefty jilted lover.
Is that why there are no good Democrats?

• Vance accused Biden of inciting the Republican assassin to shoot at Trump
  • Ron Johnson accuses democrats of grooming pedophiles
  • Johnson called Democrats a clear and present danger
  • MTG accused the Dems of pushing the assassin
  • Racist Robinson of NC ‘some people need killing

So you wrote a bunch of lies, just like your cult always does.

Proves nothing.

Forum List

Back