🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Days after Trump assassination attempt, CNN calls JD Vance "a dangerous virus"

I remember after 9-11 we couldn't call out Bush for lying us into Iraq. Wasn't patriotic. Look at what happened to the Dixie Chicks.

Which is weird because Trump said Bush lied us into Iraq too and you guys voted for him over Jeb. As if deep down you know it too. Just can't admit it.

Sorry, JD is a scumbag. I can't believe he picked that asshole. Little Himler.

Look at the dipshit playing the Nazi reference game.

1st. Learn to spell.
2nd. If you were trying to be accurate he would be more of a Goebbels in your Godwin-ian bashing, as he was at first against then for.

You know, I was honestly just a bit disappointed that Vance got the nod as I was hoping for someone older with more world experience. But seeing the reaction to him in the hateful media and by the trolls here on USMB, maybe Trump was dead on balls accurate. :)

I mean fk foxfire! What if Biden went allout public with this right now?

Can Americans handle that?

Days after Trump assassination attempt, CNN calls JD Vance "a dangerous virus"​

Wow! What a compliment! The Left must really see Vance as a serious threat to their totalitarian, marxist-statist plans in order to call him a dangerous virus!

Does this mean that everyone at the RNC convention will need to wear a mask now and sit 6 feet apart? :smoke:

The left-wing media in this country is out of control.

The hate, the violence, the constant escalation of rhetoric needs to stop now.

Van Jones and CNN are accessories to the violence we saw this weekend.

Keep it up Marvin and you'll have the Dems saying that he had it comin.
This was a nothingburger or a haircut on one side.

I mean fk foxfire! What if Biden went allout public with this right now?

Can Americans handle that?
Can you say that Biden's rhetoric has not been a factor? When Biden signaled he was going to push for Ukraine to join NATO, that was the most provocative statement he could make to a paranoid and defensive Putin who above all things will not be seen as being weak. And then demonizing and vilifying Putin to the world further stimulated his resolve not to appear weak. Couple that with Obama and Biden's non response to Russia annexing Crimea, Putin calculated they were weak and do little more than lip service.

Trump was far wiser in dealing with Russia. He understood that Putin is no different than most people in wanting a legacy of greatness, nobleness, doing good. So he appealed to Putin's 'intelligence', status and such--Trump has been condemned for that mightily--and recognition of his position in Russia while at the same time convincing Putin that if he overstepped his authority, the U.S. response would not only be certain, but it would not be weak.

It is the difference between being political and politically correct and being smart/effective. The Trump doctrine gave us the closest thing to world peace than any of us had ever experienced in our lifetimes.

^^^Here's the violent cultist starting right away with the Nazi accusations.

You people are disgusting.

Hey, you're still assholes supporting a corrupt man. And the Supreme's can suck our collective dicks too. You think this false flag is going to give you a pass to the white house? Think again Frauline.

The left-wing media in this country is out of control.

The hate, the violence, the constant escalation of rhetoric needs to stop now.

Van Jones and CNN are accessories to the violence we saw this weekend.

The same day a crowd of Donald Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, another mob gathered at the home of former Georgia election worker Ruby Freeman.

The group was searching for Freeman after allies of the Republican then-president falsely accused her of helping to steal the 2020 election and referred to her by name as a “professional vote scammer.”

Freeman was not home at the time because the FBI warned her that she should flee for her own safety, she told a jury in the third day of the civil defamation trial of former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

Trump and Rudy were not concerned with her safety.

False flag? LOL, so you're a conspiracy nutter as well as a cult member.

Beat it.
How's it feel? It didn't happen.

This is just an airplane passing by
1721151383422.png

Think I'm kidding? The guy shot down. And when you see Trump supposedly get shot, you see the crowd behind him

1721151462833.png

In fact you see fans behind him a lot higher up than he is.
Look how high up the fans behind him go
1721151544809.png

So how
1721151589241.png

So how are we seeing clear blue skies?
1721151618446.png

The same day a crowd of Donald Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, another mob gathered at the home of former Georgia election worker Ruby Freeman.

The group was searching for Freeman after allies of the Republican then-president falsely accused her of helping to steal the 2020 election and referred to her by name as a “professional vote scammer.”

Freeman was not home at the time because the FBI warned her that she should flee for her own safety, she told a jury in the third day of the civil defamation trial of former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

Trump and Rudy were not concerned with her safety.

I'll bet you want to shoot Trump, huh?

You probably remember the shooting at the Republican baseball game. Sure everyone came together, but it lasted all of two days. These things are so predictable.

I'm just very concerned that JD has blown it by getting directly to 'antiwar' too quickly?

His loose lips could have an immediate negative effect on Trump's ratings overnight.

Trump needs to instruct him to concentrate on the OPM issue for a couple of weeks to let Trump catch up.

What now if the fkn Dems turn to the video of Trump blaming America for starting the war against Russia!

BOOOOOMMMMMM! JD's loose lips sinks Trump's ship!
JD is not in charge and should keep his opinions in check.
As VP his only job is to help get Trump elected.

I remember after 9-11 we couldn't call out Bush for lying us into Iraq. Wasn't patriotic. Look at what happened to the Dixie Chicks.

Which is weird because Trump said Bush lied us into Iraq too and you guys voted for him over Jeb. As if deep down you know it too. Just can't admit it.

Sorry, JD is a scumbag. I can't believe he picked that asshole. Little Himler.
The Dixie Chicks did it to themselves. Their fans were not in the prog areas for the most part. Trump lied us into Iraq I do not know. After 9/11 you knew, we were going to attack someone. Whether right or wrong. What W will not be forgiven for is the TSA, Homeland Secuerity and the Patriot Act. And Progs voted for that also.

Forum List

Back