🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret Service director sites “safety” concerns of sloped roof as reason it wasn’t covered

Well?

If it is careless negligence, then you would be the first to agree, that they all need to be fired and this DEI bullshit needs to end, right?

But that isn't why you are on this site. Is it?

You an are agitator.

We all know it.

I'd still like for him to explain why he brought up building 7 and 9/11 and then tried to pawn it off like I said anything about either of those things when I did nothing of the sort.

I mean that's just blatant, careless dishonesty.

And pretty stupid, given that its right here for all to read that he's the dishonest hack who invoked those things into dialogue.

Girlie did not have the stomach to give the kill order so messed around for more information to benefit the decedent rather than protecting Trump.
Get ready to hear-…any human life is precious….he was so young….what if it’s not a real rifle..and other doubts and feelings indicative of not qualified for the job.

I might worry about going up there if it had snow or ice on it, otherwise, for a big, strong, trained sniper type dude in protective gear and rubber boots, it's NOTHING.

You know that the combatant had to be blistering in shorts and a tee shirt on that roof in darned near a hundred degee weather and that hot sun beating down on metal roof all day.

They went from trying to spin the thread into a fauci thread to a 9/11 thread.

That's why I asked earlier why they always do that.

AyeCantSeeYou why do you think they always do that?
When you @ a mod on an active thread during the day, when I was on staff and was @ 'ed, it really bothered me when I wasn't around. After the thread is no longer hot, it really makes no difference, folks no longer care.

White is pretty good about enforcing folks that try to derail threads, if you look at the home page, you can always see in the column on the far right who is on right now.

Right under the "most reactions section." @ a mod on-line right now. Bring in the heat if you want an immediate hammer down.

1721157154962.png

And a Fauci conspiracy theory too!

I didn't say a thing about Fauci other than to say to another poster that Fauci was not the topic when they invoked him into the thread, much the way that you invoked building 7 and 9/11 and tried to pawn it off.

Last edited:
So Kimberly Cheatle, the incompetent woman in charge of the most elite security detail in the world, says that the rooftop the gunman was on was looked at, but for safety reasons didn’t want law enforcement on the roof.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392
Does not seem like it was secured from inside or anywhere else.

When you @ a mod on an active thread during the day, when I was on staff and was @ 'ed, it really bothered me when I wasn't around. After the thread is no longer hot, it really makes no difference, folks no longer care.

White is pretty good about enforcing folks that try to derail threads, if you look at the home page, you can always see in the column on the far right who is on right now.

Right under the "most reactions section." @ a mod on-line right now. Bring in the heat if you want an immediate hammer down.

Honestly, I was just interested in her opinion regarding why people do that kind of thing.

Don't really need any kind of enforcement and wasn't looking for any. I can deal with the duck myself.

As an aside, and from experience, Aye's judgment is probably just about the only judgment I trust in terms of maude staff.

Last edited:
Honestly, I was just interested in her opinion regarding why people do that kind of thing.

Donlt really need any kind of enforecement. I can deal with the duck myself.
There is a difference between derailing a thread to a different topic, and drawing a contrast.

Drawing a contrast to Fauci's incompetence and why action was not taken to fire him, I believe is a good topical comparison. For instance, Fauci admitted the six feet thing was arbitrary, said masks shouldn't be used and then said they should be used, this is much like the call about the slope of the roof, i.e. government incompetence.

. . . and? When someone brings in such comparison for political reasons, it is to illustrate a point, that both sides do it. I believe this is a fair point. If you don't like it, it may mean you have some partisan inclinations. IT IS, however, playing the game of, whataboutism.

OTH? Bringing in building seven and trying to muddy up the thread by making the stretch in an attempt to label you a nutter, and thus doing a "poisoning the well," on you? That is an entirely different discussion.

. . . and we can guess why that is done, because your line of reasoning is being successful, so? Multiple avenues of attack, either to play the game of Whataboutism and smear your credibility with poisoning the well personal attack are meant to distract.

Either way, the intent is clear, there are folks out there that find your posting on the thread threatening, and want to de-legitimize it in the public view.

iu

Last edited:
So Kimberly Cheatle, the incompetent woman in charge of the most elite security detail in the world, says that the rooftop the gunman was on was looked at, but for safety reasons didn’t want law enforcement on the roof.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392
Oh
My
God

Just points more and more like it was an inside job.

. . . and? When someone brings in such comparison for political reasons, it is to illustrate a point, that both sides do it.

Yeah, no, I don't do that ''sides'' thing. There's not a nickels worth of meaningful difference, in my view. But that's a completely different topic of dialogue.

Invoking the whole ''just hurry up and pick a side'' garbage is often done for no other reason than to encourage trivial, combative dialogue that deters from discussing the actual terms of controversy as well as detering dialogue relevant to the actual plot of a specific topic/event. Basically stirring up a low-value pecker waving contest, because they know that's all that's going to happen...because that's always what happens when those types invoke that strategy...and then they sit back and watch the thread go to crap between these ''sides'' that have been invoked from there.

I believe this is a fair point.

Well then they should start a thread pertaining to the comparison of ''sides'', rather than invoking it to deter from the direct substance of this topic.

If you don't like it, it may mean you have some partisan inclinations. IT IS, however, playing the game of, whataboutism.
It's precisely playing a game of ''whataboutism.'' And for the specific reason I mentioned in the first paragraph of this response.

Last edited:
Girlie did not have the stomach to give the kill order so messed around for more information to benefit the decedent rather than protecting Trump.
Get ready to hear-…any human life is precious….he was so young….what if it’s not a real rifle..and other doubts and feelings indicative of not qualified for the job.
So right needs said twice

Forum List

Back