Video Shows Secret Service Does Not Clear Trump from Stage While it Has Shooter in Sights, Allows Him First Shot

Trump was not whisked off stage while Secret Service snipers were locked onto man with rifle, who had been reported by rally-goers, then confronted by a cop who climbed the ladder then climbed back down when the shooter aimed at him. Cop did not holler or radio to clear the president from the stage or get him down. Secret Service snipers allow gunman to get first shots.

The shot which hit Trump's ear missed his head by an inch. Head shot at over 100 yards.

Trump heads to convention as authorities investigate motive, security in assassination attempt

AP, "Trump heads to convention as authorities investigate motive, security in assassination attempt" BY JULIE CARR SMYTH, July 14, 2024

"The gunman had his father’s AR-style rifle and was perched atop a nearby roof when some rallygoers pointed him out to local law enforcement, said two law enforcement officials who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing criminal probe.

A local law enforcement officer climbed to the roof and found Crooks, who pointed the rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder, and the gunman quickly fired toward Trump, the officials said. That’s when U.S. Secret Service gunmen shot him, the officials said.'"

CxGRnkm.png

Second Eyewitness at Trump's Rally Comes Forward and Tells CBS He Warned Officers of Shooter Crawling on Roof (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Anthony Scott
4OVcYep.png

this is a better more damning video

Think about it. The FBI was set up with a sniper rifle mounted on a tripod with sophisticated sights close enough to take this guy out with one shot but they let him fire an entire magazine. If it wasn't a set up the FBI is guilty of negligent homicide in the death of a member of the audience. Why haven't we heard from the FBI or the Secret Service? Do they need time to get their story together? Who investigates the investigators?

this is a better more damning video

Fuck! They did see him! Son of a fucking bitch! There's the proof! It explains why he got it so fast.

The cop who saw him should have shot up in the air!

Why did he wait?

Think about it. The FBI was set up with a sniper rifle mounted on a tripod with sophisticated sights close enough to take this guy out with one shot but they let him fire an entire magazine. If it wasn't a set up the FBI is guilty of negligent homicide in the death of a member of the audience. Why haven't we heard from the FBI or the Secret Service? Do they need time to get their story together? Who investigates the investigators?
No....IT WAS NOT NEGLIGENCE

Buddy....you nailed it!

Last edited:
Exactly,witnesses told police that they saw the shooter on the building yet they did nothing.only an idiot would say this was not a deep state plot against trump especially sense trump asked fir beefed up security but was denied it by bide,trump is not Hitler as the media and Demonrats keep saying,Biden is.
the fact langley agent candyass trys to laugh off these facts proves i hit a home run out of the ballpark.:auiqs.jpg:

agent candyass has no answers for these facts in those two videos above i just posted. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump was not whisked off stage while Secret Service snipers were locked onto man with rifle, who had been reported by rally-goers, then confronted by a cop who climbed the ladder then climbed back down when the shooter aimed at him. Cop did not holler or radio to clear the president from the stage or get him down. Secret Service snipers allow gunman to get first shots.

The shot which hit Trump's ear missed his head by an inch. Head shot at over 100 yards.

Trump heads to convention as authorities investigate motive, security in assassination attempt

AP, "Trump heads to convention as authorities investigate motive, security in assassination attempt" BY JULIE CARR SMYTH, July 14, 2024

"The gunman had his father’s AR-style rifle and was perched atop a nearby roof when some rallygoers pointed him out to local law enforcement, said two law enforcement officials who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing criminal probe.

A local law enforcement officer climbed to the roof and found Crooks, who pointed the rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder, and the gunman quickly fired toward Trump, the officials said. That’s when U.S. Secret Service gunmen shot him, the officials said.'"

CxGRnkm.png

Second Eyewitness at Trump's Rally Comes Forward and Tells CBS He Warned Officers of Shooter Crawling on Roof (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Anthony Scott
4OVcYep.png

I was not there, but from the videos I saw (and most of everyon eby now), it took a good 10 minutes. Why so long? They had Trump covered and they could have quickly moved him off stage. I believe the SWAT or Military personals were in front of the stage and on, so all they (Secret Service) could have swiftly moved him safely.

I am sure we will never really hear why they took so long. Just as that incident, about cocaine in the White House.

The Secret Service has been a joke!

I was not there, but from the videos I saw (and most of everyon eby now), it took a good 10 minutes. Why so long? They had Trump covered and they could have quickly moved him off stage. I believe the SWAT or Military personals were in front of the stage and on, so all they (Secret Service) could have swiftly moved him safely.

I am sure we will never really hear why they took so long. Just as that incident, about cocaine in the White House.

The Secret Service has been a joke!
Well.....as long as they kept him up there he made a damn good target. The longer the dwell the better the chances.

Just sayin

the fact langley agent candyass trys to laugh off these facts proves i hit a home run out of the ballpark.:auiqs.jpg:

agent candyass has no answers for these facts in those two videos above i just posted. :auiqs.jpg:
They had in in their sights for almost a minute...

So is it true or not that the men we see the pictures of were state swat and they were told by SS commander to not fire even when shooter had rifle sighted on Trump
If so, and they are dodging right now, SS leader should already have been taken in for questioning

Forum List

Back