Please conservatives/Republicans, let not become what we despise.

You are gaslighting again.

The political violent rhetoric by the weird right began in 2009 with the weird Tea Party and has only morphed since.

The amazing thing is that you are not really worrisome as being actually violent, much like children throwing taunts from the other side of the fence, and then comes the assassination attempt by a 20-year-old conservative Republican against Trump.

Who are you responding to, dipshit?

You are gaslighting again.

The political violent rhetoric by the weird right began in 2009 with the weird Tea Party and has only morphed since.

The amazing thing is that you are not really worrisome as being actually violent, much like children throwing taunts from the other side of the fence, and then comes the assassination attempt by a 20-year-old conservative Republican against Trump.
When was the last time a democrat was targeted for assassination? BLM/Antifa and all the calls for violence from Schumer, Piglosi, Schiff, Schumer and let us not forget the head of your party stating "Time to put Trump in the bullseye."

Please link to any. The reports I've seen just say he was a loner. Your disingenuous suggestions are typical democrat deflections.

Registered Republican.

There are literally hundreds of links YOU could have found on your own if you weren't such a lazy ignorant asshole.

Did you forget BLM/Antifa, MS13 and the drug cartels that Biden invited in exist?

MS13 is an AMERICAN gang with it's headquarter in Los Angeles.

The USA exported MS13 to Central America. You broke it, you own it.

Correct. But it is increasingly difficult
Bullshit old man
You are the one constantly putting others down. You know nothing about me but constantly put down my profession
You, are cowardly hiding your profession

You are a Coward, of the highest level, and you seek to belittle by professing so called elitism

Fuck you and your ways
You may perhaps be a great guy, but on this site you certainly are Not.

You have bought into the Trump bullying tactics, and that is exactly what is wrong with the Country and Why trump was shot.

Now trump and Biden are preaching unity, and we know that neither will actually do this longer than a week.

You can’t stop for a day

Bullshit old man
You are the one constantly putting others down. You know nothing about me but constantly put down my profession
You, are cowardly hiding your profession

You are a Coward, of the highest level, and you seek to belittle by professing so called elitism

Fuck you and your ways
You may perhaps be a great guy, but on this site you certainly are Not.

You have bought into the Trump bullying tactics, and that is exactly what is wrong with the Country and Why trump was shot.

Now trump and Biden are preaching unity, and we know that neither will actually do this longer than a week.

You can’t stop for a day
Triggered and unhinged. SMH. Troll somewhere else Winnie, I'm not playing your stupid game.

Triggered and unhinged. SMH. Troll somewhere else Winnie, I'm not playing your stupid game.
It’s ok
You got a game you play
Rather than playing with your grandkids
You have grandchildren???
Do you belittle them to, within your game?

You are showing how much of a miserable fuckstain you really are, on a daily basis…. But Bravo, you prop yourself up 🆙 and this is SADLY your life.

Maybe look a bit deeper into your sad world and find that escape.

Trump was not assassinated, trump had his document case dropped, trump is gaining popularity, Republicans are gradually on the rise and things are definitely seeming to favor america.

Let's not become what we hate about democrats and progressives. Let's not taunt the other side, call them names, try to piss them off, curse, get in their face with our victories and so on. That's why we don't like democrats, it's always this closed minded, hateful, forceful, antagonizing and confrontational push towards us.

If trump wins we should show pride and support for him and for America. While also not being contrarians and attacking democrats. We won't win over others if we don't give them the opportunity to listen to us, and perhaps even agree with us.

Let's be the better men and women, and just maybe with consideration some of them might be willing to listen and understand. But that won't happen if we're just getting in their face and stonewalling them.

They continue to antagonize us, or haven't you noticed!

But, yes I agree, we should just LAUGH at them.(or do you consider laughing at them with a heart LOL to antagonistic when they post mumble talking points)

We should walk QUIETLY, and carry a big stick to our voting precincts, and take total control of our country; then let our reps and Senators hose them, as we laugh all the way to the freaking bank!

They continue to antagonize us, or haven't you noticed!

But, yes I agree, we should just LAUGH at them.(or do you consider laughing at them with a heart LOL to antagonistic when they post mumble talking points)

We should walk QUIETLY, and carry a big stick to our voting precincts, and take total control of our country; then let our reps and Senators hose them, as we laugh all the way to the freaking bank!
Focus on the issues. The democrats have no defense for the dumpster fire that they created.

Focus on the issues. The democrats have no defense for the dumpster fire that they created.

Let me get this straight from YOU to ME----------->you want me/us to focus Soley on the issues, while they propagandize the American public constantly.

While I am no fan of Romney's, you do understand that he LOST that election because of propaganda, don't you!

Look back at Bush V Gore, and who was propagandizing who/whom, and who almost won because of it?!?!?! Look at Gore now, he is a proven NUT CASE.

While I agree with you we must stick to the facts/policies, we have allowed them to put forth a narrative that is totally false, and look where it has gotten us until they FINALLY got busted just recently. We need to ......yes.....stick with the differences in policies and governance, while driving BACK INTO the ground their false talking points from the present, and past.

Do all of this, they haven't a snowballs chance in hell!

We must make the American public ask themselves------------>IF they propagandized/ lied about all of this, what else are they now lying about. We have the proverbial ball FINALLY, they are on the defensive along with on their heels. Want to let them off the hook? Not me! Bury them as I know they can come up with a narrative faster than I can run the 100 yard dash, then proclaim------->catch me in my lie if you can before I bury your side.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight from YOU to ME----------->you want me/us to focus Soley on the issues, while they propagandize the American public constantly.

While I am no fan of Romney's, you do understand that he LOST that election because of propaganda, don't you!

Look back at Bush V Gore, and who was propagandizing who/whom, and who almost won because of it?!?!?! Look at Gore now, he is a proven NUT CASE.

While I agree with you we must stick to the facts/policies, we have allowed them to put forth a narrative that is totally false, and look where it has gotten us until they FINALLY got busted just recently. We need to ......yes.....stick with the differences in policies and governance, while driving BACK INTO the ground their false talking points from the present, and past.

Do all of this, they haven't a snowballs chance in hell!

We must make the American public ask themselves------------>IF they propagandized/ lied about all of this, what else are they now lying about. We have the proverbial ball FINALLY, they are on the defensive along with on their heels. Want to let them off the hook? Not me! Bury them as I know they can come up with a narrative faster than I can run the 100 yard dash, then proclaim------->catch me in my lie if you can before I bury your side.
Granted, everything you have pointed out is true. My point is they only have attacks, unsubstantiated allegations and innuendo to spew because they have nothing but a nuclear dumpster fire of a record to run on. All we have to do is focus on the issues that they have created and it will be the most effective counter measure to their lies.

Granted, everything you have pointed out is true. My point is they only have attacks, unsubstantiated allegations and innuendo to spew because they have nothing but a nuclear dumpster fire of a record to run on. All we have to do is focus on the issues that they have created and it will be the most effective counter measure to their lies.
That is your entire game

Calling out others for the exact thing you are doing is weak.

But that’s your game.

trump had his document case dropped
Wrong, wrong again.

Trump has effectively had judge Cannon removed from his case, which is what prosecutors were looking for but could not get due to to her stalling out the case instead of getting herself ejected by actually making appealable judgements.

Forum List

Back