Zone1 I Was Wrong, Trump WAS God's Chosen

Some people wonder why those kids were not worth saving, but this one old man was.

Well I wouldn't know for sure because I'm not God, but maybe it's possible that God was trying to show the staff what happens when schools are gun free zones? It's just a guess anyways.

most?....you mean the ones who dont agree with you?...
You really must be a very stupid person. Why should i argue with you?

1721079294053.png

Well I wouldn't know for sure because I'm not God, but maybe it's possible that God was trying to show the staff what happens when schools are gun free zones? It's just a guess anyways.

That makes perfect sense. kill a bunch of kids to teach the staff a lesson.

I mean, they are only kids, people are always making more of them so why the fuck not kill them off to teach a lesson about gun free zones.

That makes perfect sense. kill a bunch of kids to teach the staff a lesson.

I mean, they are only kids, people are always making more of them so why the fuck not kill them off to teach a lesson about gun free zones.

Like I said I'm not God so I honestly don't know why it happened. It was awful but that isn't what this thread is about.

Like I said I'm not God so I honestly don't know why it happened. It was awful but that isn't what this thread is about.

You are not God that is for sure. And yes, this thread is not about that specifically, it is about God choosing to save someone...which always opens up the questions about the ones that were not worthy of being saved.

You are not God that is for sure. And yes, this thread is not about that specifically, it is about God choosing to save someone...which always opens up the questions about the ones that were not worthy of being saved.
This "question/Trap" has been answered. You stumble over THE TRUTH and you pick yourself up and carry on and pretend you didn't get an answer. This is why I placed you on ignore long ago -- pearls before swine

HE DIED because one of your own was motivated to MURDER because of the words you people post here. You speak and don't understand how susceptible young skulls full of mush are influenced by your demonic hate

He wasn't one of mine. Until a few years ago I was a registered Republican. I still vote right of center, but I won't vote for your Messiah. Nor will I vote for Biden.

So, take your assumptions and shove them.

Again, this is CHRIST'S answer when asked (with sincerity) a very similar question:

"Do you think this man died because he was a sinner above all others? I tell you NO! But, EXCEPT YOU REPENT, YOU SHALL ALSO PERISH"

He wasn't one of mine. Until a few years ago I was a registered Republican. I still vote right of center, but I won't vote for your Messiah. Nor will I vote for Biden.

So, take your assumptions and shove them.
No, he is on of yours. Claiming to once be "Republican" carries zero weight and doesn't make you immune from criticism. You helped creat this dead young man and youv inspired others we have not yet heard about

This "question/Trap" has been answered. You stumble over THE TRUTH and you pick yourself up and carry on and pretend you didn't get an answer. This is why I placed you on ignore long ago -- pearls before swine

Yes, the question has been answered. Trump was worthy of being saved and the father of two little girls was not.

No, he is on of yours. Claiming to once be "Republican" carries zero weight and doesn't make you immune from criticism. You helped creat this dead young man and youv inspired others we have not yet heard about

This young man is dead because God did not find him worthy of being saved from the bullet the way He did Trump

Forum List

Back