Trump selects JD Vance for VP

Why exactly were you rooting for Vance?
I was looking at 2028 and who might be the best person to carry the mantle after Trump's tenure was over. A possible two-term president. Noting Senator J.D. Vance's background from childhood and his ability to overcome adversity and soar to high ranks in political circles, I was/am impressed. I see him as a fighter. I see him as somewhat potentially flexible with a willingness to be mentored by someone great, as Trump. Someone Trump can work with in unison.

Vance has youth and passion going for him and he hasn't been in politics long enough to be totally jaded or to become a know-it-all. Despite his age, he has also written a book. The big reason I sensed Vance to be Trump's VP is that Trump also feels he is the best of the lot all of whom in one way or another have been at odds with Trump over the years. Regarding voters, Trump is a man who cares about the people who love him, flyover or wherever and he relates to Vance's life-long triumphs. I think it was Don Jr. who said it best: "Underneath it all my dad is a blue-collar billionaire". Trump respects those who have risen from the ashes, so-to-speak.

Strategically speaking, I think Trump sees Vance as someone who can help his ticket in PA. Those voters are very similar to the folks in Ohio.

Last edited:
Vance was harshly critical of Trump, both publicly and privately, in 2016 and during the opening stages of his 2017-2021 term.
That is true.
Vance since then has said that Trump's over the top public behavior is what made him dislike Trump.
But when he saw the policies and goals Tump was trying to accomplish for the country aligned with his beliefs.
That's when he did a 180 turn and went from detractor to supporter.

It was the MAGA choice. He wasn't going to choose Tim Scott (who's been sucking up to him so hard lately), or Nikki Haley (RINO), or even Marco Rubio (Trump has no respect for Lil Marco after 2016).

He chose a young, religious leaning zealot from a nice, safe white red state.
Same as he did with Pence in 2016.

This is just observation and fact. :)
Ohio is a red state? Who knew?

At least I don't get the whole fucking name wrong like that dipshit did! I have typos, not spelling errors. I also acknowledge my typos when I make them. You morons don't like having your ignorance exposed. That is YOUR problem.
I have corrected your spelling, your grammar, and your base suppositions many times.

I coukd have made you look like a fool many times over because I am far better educated than you, but I choose to not do so.

You aren't special, sport. You are barely average.

I have corrected your spelling, your grammar, and your base suppositions many times.

I coukd have made you look like a fool many times over because I am far better educated than you, but I choose to not do so.

You aren't special, sport. You are barely average.
You are far better educated? For every time you may have corrected me in your imagination, I have probably corrected you at least five times. You are a notorious liar when it comes to facts. I have the IQ, degrees and experience to back up my comments, while you take potshots at being factual.

You are far better educated? For every time you may have corrected me in your imagination, I have probably corrected you at least five times. You are a notorious liar when it comes to facts. I have the IQ, degrees and experience to back up my comments, while you take potshots at being factual.
Guess again, Tojo. I can't think of a single thing you have ever corrected me on.

Forum List

Back