Trump Set To Announce VP In Next 2 Hours, JD Vance Spotted Leaving His Home In Motorcade

Right off the bat, I would go with Roy Cooper, my governor. From the past, Terry Sanford, a former senator from North Carolina. Both came from academia. On the other end of the political spectrum, Jesse Helms, another North Carolina senator. Those men are, and were, genuine.
OK. We'll agree to disagree. Anyone that has spent their entire adult life, 40 years, as a politician, is in my book, by definition, a poser.

Word on X is that RFK took an hours long meeting today with Donald Trump.

Probably about dropping out and endorsing him....but who knows???

He said he didn't want the job long ago. No one is talking about him because of that. he should be Trump's Chief of Staff.
Chief of Staff is a somewhat flexible position in a lot of ways depending upon how the President sets them up. They can either hold a LOT of power or very little. More power than a VP pick. But usually only a fraction of the press.coverage.

So where Trump will announce VP today....I tend to think he is wanting a workhorse for a Chief of Staff.

Chief of Staff is a somewhat flexible position in a lot of ways depending upon how the President sets them up. They can either hold a LOT of power or very little. More power than a VP pick. But usually only a fraction of the press.coverage.

So where Trump will announce VP today....I tend to think he is wanting a workhorse for a Chief of Staff.
That's why Vik is perfect.

The Chief of Staff can just be an honorary title too with very little to do.

Vivek is all about conspiracy theories....wild ones sometimes too. Where it's entertaining its not reality.
Name 1 conspiracy theory Vik is all about?

Forum List

Back