Trump Set To Announce VP In Next 2 Hours, JD Vance Spotted Leaving His Home In Motorcade

Looks like it is a done deal.

“When we contemplate the fall of empires & the extinction of the nations of the ancient world, we see but little more to excite our regret than the mouldering ruins of pompous palaces, magnificent monuments, lofty pyramids, and walls and towers of the most costly workmanship: But when the empire of America shall fall, the subject for contemplative sorrow will be infinitely greater than crumbling brass or marble can inspire. It will not then be said, here stood a temple of vast antiquity, here rose a babel of invisible height, or there a palace of sumptuous extravagance; but here, ah painful thought! the noblest work of human wisdom, the grandest scene of human glory, the fair cause of freedom rose and fell.
Thomas Paine

The irony is that Republicans are constantly bitching about the "Deep State", yet for years, decades, since Nixon, a dark underbelly has been manipulating the Republican party. Now, victory is in sight.

I would advise everyone to read JD's book, "Hillbilly Elegy", and if you can't read the book, then watch the movie on Netflix. What a delusional self-absorbed poser. Three minutes into the movie and I am about to throw up in my mouth. Honestly, three minutes is about all you need. In three minutes, you get a sermon from some Appalachian preacher lamenting about the poor forgotten white people of the area, you get JD rescuing a turtle and speaking like he has a Phd in zoology, and then you get some redneck hillbilly trying to drown JD in the branch he is swimming in. Note, I said branch, JD claims Appalachian roots, dollar to a doughnut he doesn't know what "branch" is.

He claims he was raised with Appalachian values, yeah right, adopted by his Mom's third husband and mostly raised by his grandparents. Not exactly "Appalachian values". More like values from the hood.

Bought and bossed, JD exemplifies it. He doesn't have Appalachian values, he has Trump values. Mostly, he worships himself. Just like Trump. That is easily seen in that first three minutes of the movie. He has been bought by the Heritage Foundation and, for the most part, Peter Thiel.

You people want this, you are going to get it, and in the end, you are going to regret it. Which brings to mind another movie, "The Incredible Mr. Limpet". I wish, I wish, I wish I were a fish. You guys are about to turn into that fish but you ain't going to be sinking any U-boats. But you will be able to tell your grandkids, I remember when we were all free.
They're gonna go full MAGA, so Vance seems like a logical choice. Trump will be surrounded by the captains he wants. Never a discouraging word, like any good despot.

And I agree, I do wonder if these folks really understand what they're asking for.

They're gonna go full MAGA, so Vance seems like a logical choice. Trump will be surrounded by the captains he wants. Never a discouraging word, like any good despot.

And I agree, I do wonder if these folks really understand what they're asking for.

Could you be anymore vague with your insipid innuendo and fear mongering?

We've heard this shit for 10 fucking years.

We're asking for the removal from power of people like you, who radicalize assassins and promote fascism.

Perhaps more politically correct, I too long thought a good choice for him might be a woman like Kari Lake or Noem, but I applaud Trump going for a VP who will be as closely molded from the same cast as he is, willing to take the fight to the left with a battering ram, and not just another mealy-mouthed Pence or Paul Ryan.
Noem would likely make a good President. (If she had only left that dumb story about the dog out of her book.) I like Kari but I don't think she has the necessary temperament, experience, connections for the job.

I would/will not be disappointed if the choice was/is Rubio or DeSantis except for that both being from Florida thing. I adore Tim Scott as the most squeaky clean choice, but for sure choosing him would be seen as pandering just as choosing Vance will be characterized as the white male supremacy thing or some such.

Around 9 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time this morning, I got another teaser text from Trump: "From Trump: VP ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY? It could happen...but I haven't decided yet!

So we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Tell us, Mac, can you give us any of the discouraging words from Kammy Harris to Joe Biden? Last I checked, Trump has gotten far more "discouraging words" from the GOP than Biden has from democrats even now.

Yes we do. Anything but another four years with Joe Biden. Tater is toast.

One more time:

Nikki Haley.

Only because I want to be the only one who hasn't changed their minds a dozen times.

Will she give her speech first or following? I think it will have to be the speech.

The ignore function works just fine here. Use it.

Otherwise, tough shit. I'm done dumbing things down for you people.
Who do you think your kidding? You aren't dumbing anything down. You deliver at your peak, milquetoast, performance level. You just sit back, never commit to anything, or any position; then piss, and moan about the outcome.

Wasn't JD a never Trumper at one point?
Absolutely, in 2016 he said Trump's policy proposals, what little they were, were ranged from immoral to absurd. He called Trump cultural heroin and the opiate of the masses. He even called Trump America's Hitler. We won't have to worry about an intern being on their knees if front of Trump, JD will be happy to perform.

The thing is now, Trump has a golden opportunity to make himself acceptable to Biden's people who just can't hold their noses for Joe. They are in the millions.

And it's quite obvious that Trump is trying to stifle himself on his extremism so he's acceptable to most Americans.

Nikki is going to happily hand over her millions of supporters to Trump quite willingly.

Will Nikki get the reward she's banking on getting?

Forum List

Back