Ben Shapiro likes Trump’s VP selection

How so? Youre just saying words with nothing to back them up.

The truth is, Shapiro is a classic religious republican. He believes in every single Reagan style platform.

LIking JD Vance is not "alt right", whatever the fuck you think that term means. I assume that you think alt right means you think the election was stolen with fraudulent ballots, which Shapiro doesnt believe, so what exactly are you talking about?
They both are. ^Shrug^.
Own it.

See, squeaky voiced, weakling, little nodding, non entity. He's very nervous, only comfortable when he's in control, just like Trump.

Ha, Shatiro says "Jews who vote for Obama are by and large, Jews in name only, JINOs" if I said that I think I'd be called antisemitic...

Last edited:
He's a dunce, he has repeatedly run away from debating with Norman Finkelstein.

Norman Finkelstein Deconstructs Ben Shapiro and Challenges Him to Debate

See, squeaky voiced, weakling, little nodding, non entity. He's very nervous, only comfortable when he's in control, just like Trump.

I watched him twist up some lying democratic operative on Real Time the other night. He's great. The fact Maher is willing to interact with him (I've watched the interviews) says something.

You are a pissant on a message board. You call him names from the safety of your mother's basement. It's truly ironic.

Ha, Shatiro says "Jews who vote for Obama are by and large, Jews in name only, JINOs" if I said that I think I'd be called antisemitic...

He's actually quite good in the moment. He smashed that asswipe Swallwell right out of the chute.

Untitled (7).png

I think Shapiro understands the relationship of Jews, Israel, and God
Many of us do.
Finkelstein doesn't
Yes he does.
I would have to look for it to confirm, but I doubt if he believes in God at all

So what is the point of Shapiro debating him?
It would expose Shatiro's xenophobia and his poor knowledge of the history of the Arab/Israeli conflict.

Forum List

Back