Is it possible that Trump staged his own shooting?

The only thing obvious is the snipers age and name.

The age and name gives us enough insight to know that this wasn't staged....the kid was obviously bullied in school because he was emotionally different from the other kids. And his father a clinical psychologist.

After that....we know nothing.

However, if the trend continues we will discover yet another bipolar young man fed all kinds of ADHD meds....which causes a bad mental health problem to be even worse with psychopathic ideations in the young man.
This has been a recurring theme with bad psychological diagnosis and psychotropic drugs over and over again.

Because first off....what 20 year old kid actually cares that much about politics to begin with? And considering the normal attitudes of 20 year old men...nobody could have talked the kid into anything. 20 year olds are too self confident to be convinced of anything radical like trying to assassinate a political candidate.

Ok, before you start pumping your fists at me, hear me out.

I like Trump, but I would not put this past him. He can be tricky, and I don't mind that either.

Trump knows that an incident would up his numbers. In that sense, any ploy worked. Trump is now a shoe-in to win.

People fake insurance injuries all the times for money. Any injury like Trump got put him beyond questioning.

Now look at people already saying it's an inside job. Many conspiracy theories are ridiculous. If Biden, for instance, wanted to kill Trump, then he is obviously not making the Bullseye comment.

Trump would need to conspire with one person to do this, which is the head of the secret service, Kim Cheatle. That is why Crooks could easily be disposed of. Crooks is an easy patsy. How many suckers took shit off Trump on a stupid reality show just to make 10k? Crooks has a fragile ego and a guy like Trump could easily manipulate him. He could have told Crooks that he would be president soon and would pardon him on a technicality and forgiveness. After all, Trump did become born again in April, did he not?

I have seen Trump wave paper flags on stage. Guessing that Trump was supposed to wave a flag while turning to the right. Crooks would aim for the flag. But the flag was not there. Crooks simply tried to shoot to the left of Trump. Ever shoot something to purposely miss and then were surprised at how close you came? Crooks became unglued when the flag was not there, lost control, and aimlessly shot in the audience.

Last point. Was Trump carrying on with Kimberly Cheatle, the secret service head? She does, after all, have the word "cheat" in her name. Since she is not that attractive, no one would suspect. Trump could also play her by feigning interest. Think about it.
I can’t stand tRump

But I wouldn’t say something this stupid

Ok, before you start pumping your fists at me, hear me out.

I like Trump, but I would not put this past him. He can be tricky, and I don't mind that either.

Trump knows that an incident would up his numbers. In that sense, any ploy worked. Trump is now a shoe-in to win.

People fake insurance injuries all the times for money. Any injury like Trump got put him beyond questioning.

Now look at people already saying it's an inside job. Many conspiracy theories are ridiculous. If Biden, for instance, wanted to kill Trump, then he is obviously not making the Bullseye comment.

Trump would need to conspire with one person to do this, which is the head of the secret service, Kim Cheatle. That is why Crooks could easily be disposed of. Crooks is an easy patsy. How many suckers took shit off Trump on a stupid reality show just to make 10k? Crooks has a fragile ego and a guy like Trump could easily manipulate him. He could have told Crooks that he would be president soon and would pardon him on a technicality and forgiveness. After all, Trump did become born again in April, did he not?

I have seen Trump wave paper flags on stage. Guessing that Trump was supposed to wave a flag while turning to the right. Crooks would aim for the flag. But the flag was not there. Crooks simply tried to shoot to the left of Trump. Ever shoot something to purposely miss and then were surprised at how close you came? Crooks became unglued when the flag was not there, lost control, and aimlessly shot in the audience.

Last point. Was Trump carrying on with Kimberly Cheatle, the secret service head? She does, after all, have the word "cheat" in her name. Since she is not that attractive, no one would suspect. Trump could also play her by feigning interest. Think about it.
trump didn't tell crooks anything. anymore than he gave the orders on jan 6. he has people for that.

chain of command:

this might be flynn'[s job as militia commander or

maybe stone as "election ratfucker." either way, they are assured pardons for their crimes.

i do now find trump's candidacy far more compelling, after wirnessing the stunning optics of america's alpha male's tiny fist raised in survival and triumph. MAGA!

Forum List

Back