Who Was Thomas Matthew Crooks?

He was a teenager, didn't have a lot of money to continue to donate to the left wing causes....so he simply followed the call for violence from Xiden, and tried to put Trump in the bullseye....he failed.

I would image he was bullied...a lot of dembots are
A former classmate of the 20-year-old man who tried unsuccessfully to kill former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday recalled him being staunchly to the right of the political spectrum. “He definitely was conservative,” Max R. Smith told The Philadelphia Inquirer of Thomas Crooks. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.” Smith shared an American history class with Crooks, and remembered a mock debate where their teacher made students stand on one side of the classroom or another to signal their allegiance. “The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said.

A former classmate of the 20-year-old man who tried unsuccessfully to kill former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday recalled him being staunchly to the right of the political spectrum. “He definitely was conservative,” Max R. Smith told The Philadelphia Inquirer of Thomas Crooks. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.” Smith shared an American history class with Crooks, and remembered a mock debate where their teacher made students stand on one side of the classroom or another to signal their allegiance. “The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said.
He was apparently a loner, and changed a lot since high school....since he started donating to leftist causes like ActBlue

According to what has been uncovered, he was a registered Republican in Pennsylvania.
I disntinctly remember when democrats in Pennsilvania were registering as republicans so they could vote against Trump in the primaries. Let me guess, he wasnt a registered republican until AFTER Trump was elected, but then he registered as one BEFORE the primaries. :laugh:

Forum List

Back