Raskin goes after Alito and Thomas

This is the price you paid.

It's still not enough. Enemy democrats must never be trusted again.
Ted Cruz is a lying, two-faced blowhard who associates with and covers for convicted felons.
His opinion isn't worth much.

Raskin goes after Alito and Thomas​

I TOLD YOU...Democrats are so desperate to cling to power they will BURN the country to the ground to get it. Blatant attacks on the SCOTUS the 3rd and EQUAL branch of government. Removing their political opponents from presidential ballots. Waging LAWFARE on the leading presidential candidate to RIG the election.

I TOLD YOU as the Dem party circles the drain they will become increasingly dangerous.

I TOLD YOU...Democrats are so desperate to cling to power they will BURN the country to the ground to get it. Blatant attacks on the SCOTUS the 3rd and EQUAL branch of government. Removing their political opponents from presidential ballots. Waging LAWFARE on the leading presidential candidate to RIG the election.

I TOLD YOU as the Dem party circles the drain they will become increasingly dangerous.
I wonder if the Demos are aware that they are not fooling anyone.

A few rational Democrats have acknowledged they made a BIG mistake. A mistake so historic they can't take it back.
Curb your histrionics Karen.
You KNOW this statement isn't true.
Most Americans think convicted felon Trump should be held to the same legal standard as any other felon.
Sounds like you're just mad he got caught and justice was served.
Why?
Don't you like justice?

Forum List

Back