235 Years

The crime you’re referring to goes well beyond the box that was checked.

There was a long court case that you should probably look into first.

But this has nothing to do with the topic, it’s merely a deflection.

It's called compare and contrast.
Literally no one on your side of the isle has the mental acumen for it.

Nope. He was convicted of falsifying a business record.

Backatcha your ignorance is breathtaking, and frankly embarrassing.

Sure it does. Biden's scam in NY will likely be reviewed as a result of yesterday's decision. Bragg has already agreed he will not oppose delaying the sentencing.

Now that President Trump is all but assured of retaking The Presidency, they are starting to reassess.

A deflection. Look how quickly and readily his cult has been engrossed in this decision rather than discussing the elephant in the room - the President's stage 5 dementia.
they are demented, it's that simple.

In descussion is CRIMINAL IMMUNITY

The conservatives on SCOTUS have now made it LEGAL for President of the United States to take bribes for official acts.

As we've seen with Trump's incitement and abandonment of his oath of office during the attack on Congress, relying on President's own party to participate in removal for ANYTHING has become a tall order. They will use every bs excuse in the book to stick their neck out against the Dear Leader...including this gem right here: President should not be impeached for not-illegal acts.
That’s not what the decision said!!!

Sotomayor is a fucking illiterate

Biden and half of Congress will be prosecuted for taking bribes from Zelen$ky

Can Congress be prosecuted for Insider Trading?

Damn, no offense, but again with the ignorance. Yesterday's decision was only regarding Presidential immunity.

Yes I know., And now with Presidential immunity, what is to stop the POTUS from going after anyone that crosses them?

Biden last night claimed that raping a woman on the Resolute Desk during a televised Presidential address is immune. And you seem to agree with him

That probably goes over the line of official duties, but only by a little bit

no impeachment can succeed in the senate until trump47 is finished purging "terrorists communists, democrats and athiests" from the senate. the founders must have known that this was a dog without teeth.
\\
franken, weiner, cuomo etc etc etc have been held accountable. by democrats. the nj senator is being prosecuted. who the hell have republicans ever held accountable?

mayorkas was impeached for following the law that dear leader refuses to allow changed.
Richard Nixon

Yes I know., And now with Presidential immunity, what is to stop the POTUS from going after anyone that crosses them?
What stopped Biden? Nothing.
That probably goes over the line of official duties, but only by a little bit
He claimed he was king and above the law. The wise latina claimed he could execute people. What's a little rape compared to murder?

What stopped Biden? Nothing.

Correct, maybe people should worry about the next few months.

He claimed he was king and above the law. The wise latina claimed he could execute people. What's a little rape compared to murder?

Obama executed American citizens by labeling them terrorist. What is to stop Trump or Biden from doing the same, just a little closer to home?

The NDAA of 2011 gave the the United States military/Executive Branch the power to indefinitely detain Americans without charge or trial by labeling them terrorist/enemy combatants.

Now that the POTUS knows "official acts" are above the law, what is to stop them from really taking advantage of this?

Taking a bribe is only an “Official Act” if you’re a democrat.
The official act is part of the bribe.

Like say I bribe the president to end an IRS audit. The president ending an audit is an official act and cannot be prosecuted so there’s no way to charge the president with bribery.

The official act is part of the bribe.

Like say I bribe the president to end an IRS audit. The president ending an audit is an official act and cannot be prosecuted so there’s no way to charge the president with bribery.
it was an official act when obammy did exactly that with the IRS

Correct, maybe people should worry about the next few months.

Obama executed American citizens by labeling them terrorist. What is to stop Trump or Biden from doing the same, just a little closer to home?
Impeachment
The NDAA of 2011 gave the the United States military/Executive Branch the power to indefinitely detain Americans without charge or trial by labeling them terrorist/enemy combatants.

Now that the POTUS knows "official acts" are above the law, what is to stop them from really taking advantage of this?
Impeachment

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

I wonder why it's needed, so badly, now.

Let me guess: It involves victimhood.

FIFTY SIX MEN signed the declaration of independence
14 of them died or imprisoned
12 lost there homes
17 lost everything
MANY DIED IN DEBT.
THE REST driven to hide. When offered FREEDOM for self & family
They did not DESERT THE CAUSE.
NO ONE BROKE THE PLEDGE.

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

Was Congress Insider Trading back then?

In the past there was not much integrity in politics.
Now?
ZERO integrity in politics.
Than's why, bub.

trump picks lint.jpg

Forum List

Back