235 Years

And the liberal judges just happen to individually interpret the law but come to the same conclusion on every issue? Yeah, ok. They are nothing more than lemmings that twist the law to fit a predetermined narrative.
implies they are paid schrills.

and then when the lower courts do that, it will be appealed and end up back with the group of people that said official acts offerd immunity
Do you think you'll ever see such a hyper partisan DOJ as Biden's again in your life, and a President will indict a former President? What odds do you put on that?

I imagine they've spent a lot of time in the fetal position sucking their thumbs
They are so lost now since the debate and several SC cases. They have no idea what to do. So, right now they are sticking with, "Trump will take democracy away", even though that hasn't been working. Hell, swing state polls have shown that their voters are more worried about Biden taking democracy away than Trump but they aren't going to let that detur them. It's just a messaging problem.

Do you think you'll ever see such a hyper partisan DOJ as Biden's again in your life, and a President will indict a former President? What odds do you put on that?

Now I put it at about 100%.

Do you think that Trump will not fill the top of the DOJ with people that will do his every desire?

And the next POTUS after that will be even worse.

These things never go back to normal, they just keep getting worse.

Now I put it at about 100%.
Really? After bemoaning the "fact" that Presidents are virtually immune from prosecution, you think it's 100% that more prosecutions against former Presidents will happen? OK, sure.
Do you think that Trump will not fill the top of the DOJ with people that will do his every desire?
I'm sure he will, as does every single President. Is this news to you?
And the next POTUS after that will be even worse.

These things never go back to normal, they just keep getting worse.
I know you don't believe it, but yesterday's decision made the parade of horribles you fear, 100% less likely.

Really? After bemoaning the "fact" that Presidents are virtually immune from prosecution, you think it's 100% that more prosecutions against former Presidents will happen. OK, sure.

They will test the limits of what is an "official duty".

And it will not be just presidents, this opens the door for the POTUS to go after anyone.

Trump is pushing for a military tribunal against Liz Chaney. Do you find that to be a good idea?

I know you don't believe it, but yesterday's decision made the parade of horribles you fear, 100% less likely.

It opens the door for more abuses by the person sitting in the White House.

Keep in mind that according to SCTOUS said that even Tweets were official statements, thus there is not much a president does that is not part of their official actions.

And the liberal judges individually interpret the law and just happen to come to the same conclusion on every issue? Yeah, ok. They are nothing more than lemmings that twist the law to fit a predetermined narrative.
Logically, it would be easier to have disagreement between 6 people than 3. Especially when 2 of those 6 are batshit crazy and all three of the rest aren’t.

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

I wonder why it's needed, so badly, now.

Let me guess: It involves victimhood.

You assholes are really crying over this one, must really hurt. :dunno:

Too bad you didn't give a shit about all of the blatant corruption from the last 4 years, so your tears now are meaningless. 🤡

They will test the limits of what is an "official duty".
Hmmm The decision makes it harder to prosecute, so there will be more prosecutions. Even though you team (very intentionally used) were the first prosecutors in history to indict a former President.
And it will not be just presidents, this opens the door for the POTUS to go after anyone.
Damn, no offense, but again with the ignorance. Yesterday's decision was only regarding Presidential immunity.
Trump is pushing for a military tribunal against Liz Chaney. Do you find that to be a good idea?
No he's not. Stop being silly.
It opens the door for more abuses by the person sitting in the White House.

Keep in mind that according to SCTOUS said that even Tweets were official statements, thus there is not much a president does that is not part of their official actions.
Biden last night claimed that raping a woman on the Resolute Desk during a televised Presidential address is immune. And you seem to agree with him

Hmmm The decision makes it harder to prosecute, so there will be more prosecutions. Even though you team (very intentionally used) were the first prosecutors in history to indict a former President.

Damn, no offense, but again with the ignorance. Yesterday's decision was only regarding Presidential immunity.

No he's not. Stop being silly.

Biden last night claimed that raping a woman on the Resolute Desk during a televised Presidential address is immune. And you seem to agree with him

Was that an admission?

It’s insane to think this could be criminal.
As insane as criminally indicting and convicting a former President because his accountants clicked the "Legal Services" box in their software when logging an invoice for Legal Services?

You assholes are really crying over this one, must really hurt. :dunno:

Too bad you didn't give a shit about all of the blatant corruption from the last 4 years, so your tears now are meaningless. 🤡

They don't have a concern when it is their team.

They simply do not.

A deflection. Look how quickly and readily his cult has been engrossed in this decision rather than discussing the elephant in the room - the President's stage 5 dementia.

With me, it is not even the dementia.

It is that everything that he does is bad for the country.

As insane as criminally indicting and convicting a former President because his accountants clicked the "Legal Services" box in their software when logging an invoice for Legal Services?
The crime you’re referring to goes well beyond the box that was checked.

There was a long court case that you should probably look into first.

But this has nothing to do with the topic, it’s merely a deflection.

The crime you’re referring to goes well beyond the box that was checked.
Nope. He was convicted of falsifying a business record.

There was a long court case that you should probably look into first.
Backatcha your ignorance is breathtaking, and frankly embarrassing.
But this has nothing to do with the topic, it’s merely a deflection.

Sure it does. Biden's scam in NY will likely be reviewed as a result of yesterday's decision. Bragg has already agreed he will not oppose delaying the sentencing.

Nope. He was convicted of falsifying a business record
Which goes well beyond a box being checked.

Don’t forget the fake retainer agreement.

None of these were official actions. It has no bearing.

Forum List

Back