Jill Biden is not the first woman to take over powers as President

I agree with Resnic above about Jill Biden. I'm more inclined to believe that Obama is behind the scenes running the show.

1719937771312.png

She grabs his arm to scurry him around and talks to him like he is 3 years old

Make your own conclusions.

The man formerly known as Joe Biden is no more.

I'm not saying she doesnt. I'm just saying she hasn't taken over any power. She is just more like a nurse maid or a handler than anyone that has any power.

Reason # 12,693 why dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.....

A Dane County Circuit Court judge who once said people who steal from big-box stores shouldn’t be prosecuted ruled that disabled Wisconsin voters can request and download electronic ballots,

Voters with print disabilities who self-certify they cannot read or complete a ballot without assistance can request electronic ballots from their election clerks

If they can't read or complete a paper ballot, how in the FUCK are they supposed to even request one, much less 'read and complete' it once they get it??

Here come da Judge --

1719940037141.png

Do you know where your bitches are? Pimp's gotta keep a strong hand on his bitches.

Democrats and their minions in the media have been lying to Americans for more than a hundred years. They kept Wilson's stroke secret and they kept FDR's medical condition secret when they ran him for a 4th term. Democrats knew he would not last for a full term so they hand picked his successor, Harry Truman, while the sitting V.P. was on vacation. FDR was inaugurated in late January and dead in April.

Jill isn't going to give up her status as "First Lady" without a serous fight. She'll send Joe out there in a wheelchair totally drugged up and barely awake before she gives up.

Forum List

Back