WATCH: Joe Scarborough 3 months ago “ Biden is better than ever”…Friday Scarborough says Joe must resign

hahha i literally provided you a link to the poll that says I am not.

you can ignore what the majority of the American people are saying all you want, just like you have ignored the fact Xiden is senile, but it won't change the facts
I just provided you with the link that said you ate full of shit!

Were you surprised by Biden's debate performance?
Yes. I didn't think he would do so poorly. He needs a little more asshole in him! Like when Trump said he was responsible for lower drug prices, I would've pounced on that and said, "Oh yeah asshole, what bill of yours dropped drug prices? C'mon asshole, answer the question! What bill of yours dropped those prices?"

I would have stayed on that point until I got Trump's head to explode!

Yes. I didn't think he would do so poorly. He needs a little more asshole in him! Like when Trump said he was responsible for lower drug prices, I would've pounced on that and said, "Oh yeah asshole, what bill of yours dropped drug prices? C'mon asshole, answer the question! What bill of yours dropped those prices?"

I would have stayed on that point until I got Trump's head to explode!
well, i can see Senile Joey Xiden doing that....because he's an idiot.

Most folks in the know, realize it wasn't a "bill" - Trump acted via an EO, because Congress was run by Nancy P.

Congress Didn’t Act on Prescription Drug Prices. So President Trump Did​

The Biden situation in limbo is the best it can be for Trump right now. Trump's biggest danger is in the Dems driving the wooden stake through the competition's heart to end it all.

Then Trump's horror of all horrors, prances all the way from Michigan to the WH, and America is saved!

Is it written yet?

Did Scars sell his soul for the money?

Is he compromised and now must push communist propaganda?

Maybe the Deep State knows more than we do about the dead girl at his office when he was a Pub Rep from Florida district 1, now Gaetz’s district.

The reality is Biden did something and Trump did not.
hahha i literally showed you that is not true.

but I will say, Xiden did do "something" - something so horrible that the overwhelming majority of the country wants him to resign...https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2024/06/30/this-post-debate-poll-speaks-for-itself-n2641163

According to a JL Partners poll, nearly 70 percent of Independent voters want Biden to drop out of the 2024 race, while only 32 percent of Democrats disagree.

Biden’s debate performance worked in former President Donald Trump’s favor, with 44 percent of independents plan to vote for Trump— up four points after the debate.

Meanwhile, Biden’s support fell a massive 28 percentage points since before the debate. Now, only 24 percent of voters plan to vote for him in November.

A CBS News poll found that three-quarters of the electorate have doubts about Biden’s ability to serve another four years in office.

Post-debate, 72 percent of voters believe Biden does not have the mental and cognitive health to serve as president-- a sharp contrast from earlier this month when 65 percent said the same thing about him.

In February, 63 percent of voters suggested the president should not run again. However, today, that number has increased with 72 percent saying the same thing.

Forum List

Back