Yeah, Trump did call military personnel "suckers" and "losers"

I don’t know what Snake Oil Trump put in his vaccine.
All I know is that it didn’t work and killed thousands

And you took it anyway! Probably more than 6 times, right?

So, again, how many people did you kill because you thought Trump's magic shot made you immune?

10,000? 100,000?

I’m not asking for it. If you’re so desperate to be believed, you’ll show proof.

I haven’t seen it. Should have used Fed Ex if they wanted it delivered.
LOL he is full of shit he never provided a link that says 7 people also heard it. And no one is getting those sent to them I am in a swing state NC if they were being sent out, I would have gotten one for sure.

Are they? I retired from the Marine Corps and I havent seen it....
You will. Please don't be dissing the USMC by trying to falsely associate yourself with it. If you say you did, well, OK, but there is a lot of doubt lingering about that.

You would know that Kelly was flag rank and Chief of Staff, yet you...

Yes, the Orange Hole said it

Hiis Chief of Staff, Major General Kelly heard him say it. Don't need any vid or tape. Kelly's word is sufficient.

You vets who vote for him are flamboozled, and that is only your fault, not that of any one else.

View attachment 969749
I was in the Army in the early 1960's. Believe me, the way we were treated we felt like suckers and losers. Any feeling of patriotism and Espree decors (sp?) was quickly 'trained' out of us.

Did General Kelly say that Trump used "suckers" and "losers" about American vets?

Yes, General John F. Kelly, who served as White House Chief of Staff under President Trump, confirmed that Trump made those disparaging remarks about American veterans. The allegations were reported by The Atlantic in September 2020. According to Kelly, he personally heard Trump use the terms “suckers” and “losers” to describe fallen soldiers during a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018. 🇺🇸

Did General Kelly say that Trump used "suckers" and "losers" about American vets?

Yes, General John F. Kelly, who served as White House Chief of Staff under President Trump, confirmed that Trump made those disparaging remarks about American veterans. The allegations were reported by The Atlantic in September 2020. According to Kelly, he personally heard Trump use the terms “suckers” and “losers” to describe fallen soldiers during a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018. 🇺🇸

Why don’t we do this?

Have Kelly and Trump take a Liar Detector test on whether Trump called the troops suckers?

My bet is Trump doesn’t show up

Forum List

Back