Trump White House Official Confirms Knowledge of Muskegon, Michigan Voter Fraud Report in 2020 – CLAIMS THERE WAS AN ARREST – BILL BARR ALLEGEDLY ...

Are you going to do anything about it--the alleged voter fraud--other than post messages on a message board?
Thanks for your admission that Democrats fix elections and are challenging me to do something about it. So, if I were to try, you would have me rounded up by Biden's DOJ and thrown in jail for being an insurrectionist. That's why we vote for Trump to fix things.

Wonder where JackOfNoTrades is to tell us there is no proof of election fraud and that it is all just a vast rightwing conspiracy?

When JackOfNoTrades assures us that Trump has NO chance of winning again, do you suppose what he is really saying is that he has direct, firsthand knowledge of an effort to steal the 2024 election as well?

That's JackOffNoLays to you pal.

Everything about Trump is alleged.

You're right; he's an alleged man.

Anyway back to the topic about what YOU are doing....

You argue that your vote didn't count in 2020--that the election was stolen.

And you've done nothing about it. Either you're the world's biggest coward or you really don't believe there was this massive voter fraud.

And your remedy is what...to vote again in 2024?

You're right; he's an alleged man.

Anyway back to the topic about what YOU are doing....

You argue that your vote didn't count in 2020--that the election was stolen.

And you've done nothing about it. Either you're the world's biggest coward or you really don't believe there was this massive voter fraud.

And your remedy is what...to vote again in 2024?
Again, thanks for your admission that there is a two tiered justice system.

Trump-commissioned report undercut his claims of dead and double voters

“So dead people voted, and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number, and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters,” he said, without citing his study.

But a report commissioned by his own campaign dated one day prior told a different story: Researchers paid by Trump’s team had “high confidence” of only nine dead voters in Fulton County, defined as ballots that may have been cast by someone else in the name of a deceased person. They believed there was a “potential statewide exposure” of 23 such votes across the Peach State — or 4,977 fewer than the “minimum” Trump claimed.

This is what we find throughout Trump's indictment. Trump lied, and knew he was lying.

His own research firms proved there was no fraud which would affect the outcome of the election.

A second firm hired by Trump campaign found no evidence of election fraud

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he said. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

Block said he recently received a subpoena from special counsel Jack Smith’s office and met with federal prosecutors in Washington, but he declined to discuss his interactions with them. Block said he contemporaneously sent his findings disputing fraud claims in writing to the Trump campaign in late 2020.

So not just one, but TWO research firms hired by Trump found no fraud.

And what did Trump do with these reports?

He BURIED them. And then continued his Big Lie.

Trump hired not one, but TWO, research firms to prove his Big Lie.

The TWO firms Trump hired found no fraud.

TWO!

Trump buried those reports and continued to lie.

The Michigan Republican House Speaker and Republican Senate Majority Leader said there was no fraud and would certify the election. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The US Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

A recount in Wisconsin demanded by Trump found there was no fraud and actually increased Trump's loss by a wider margin. Trump continued to lie.

State and federal courts, including many helmed by Trump appointees, found no proof of fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The Director of National Intelligence informed Trump the election was secure and there was no fraud. Trump ignored him and continued to lie.

The Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The senior White House attorneys told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Senior staffers of Trump's own campaign team told him he had lost! Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

State legislators and secretaries of state all around the country, many of whom were Republicans who had backed Trump's re-election, told Trump there was no fraud and he had lost. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Trump knew he lost.

With his Big Lie defeated at every turn, Trump drafted illegal fake electors in seven states.

The recording of Bannon bragging about the Big Lie Trump was going to create on Election Night and the days which followed is the smoking gun that you rubes were preemptively being set up for the hoax before the election.

Forum List

Back