Bill Barr tries to suck back up to Trump?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Bill Barr, the U.S. Attorney General under former President Donald Trump — who once called his former boss "erratic" and "petty" and dismissed his false claims of a stolen 2020 election — told Fox News that he would still vote for the former president in November.

"The real danger to the country — the real danger to democracy, as I say — is the progressive agenda," Barr said, calling the prosecution of Trump for illegally covering up hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels a "perversion of justice."

Trump rewarded Barr's renewed allegiance with a mocking Truth Social post that doubled down on past name-calling. "Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him 'Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy' (New York Post!)," he wrote. "Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word 'Lethargic' from my statement."

Comedy gold!

:auiqs.jpg:

Bill Barr, the U.S. Attorney General under former President Donald Trump — who once called his former boss "erratic" and "petty" and dismissed his false claims of a stolen 2020 election — told Fox News that he would still vote for the former president in November.

"The real danger to the country — the real danger to democracy, as I say — is the progressive agenda," Barr said, calling the prosecution of Trump for illegally covering up hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels a "perversion of justice."

Trump rewarded Barr's renewed allegiance with a mocking Truth Social post that doubled down on past name-calling. "Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him 'Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy' (New York Post!)," he wrote. "Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word 'Lethargic' from my statement."

Comedy gold!

Why use Yahoo? Don't you know they love Biden?

Trump just keeps pushing voters away. He still doesn't get that every vote matters, stupid fuck.
I agree that Trump's mouth sinks his ship. But this shit came from Yahoo. Do you honestly trust Yahoo?

Comedy gold!

The orange douchebag...classy to the end.

The orange douchebag...classy to the end.
Much like Cohen, Daniels, Avennati, Trump, and dozens of others I can name, Barr is right where he belongs between the trash that is Trump and the trash that the GOP has become. He shut down the OIC investigation into the blob. IT reminds me of the guys who tried to kill Hitler with a bomb when it became clear that he was in over his head and they were about to lose the war writ large. Does anyone think those conspirators were “great guys” because they woke up to what a disgusting sack of shit their leader was at the 11th hour?

Barr is right where he belongs...he brought it on himself. Good riddance Spanky.

A more viable theory is that Barr is a brazen opportunist who sees which way the wind is blowing.
He needs new glasses. Besides, he's not going to work for DJ, ever again. All he said was that he'll vote for DJ. Hell. I could've got that from you.

Trump just keeps pushing voters away. He still doesn't get that every vote matters.
Yeah.
You can tell by all those Union Workers in the middle of one of the most Democrat regions of the country who cheered him on today exuberantly.
He just isn't connecting. Go freebase some more MSM.
So insulting a former AG who just defended you showing voters just how petty you really are gains votes?

Nope.

So insulting a former AG who just defended you showing voters just how petty you really are gains votes?

Nope.

And praising him would?

No, only MSM sycophants who follow every single tidbit of meaningless DC chatter care one wit about what Bill Barr has to say about anything.

Besides, if Trump had praised him - then the critique would be "flip flopper!"

It's all so mind numbingly predictable.

Trump shakes things up, good for him.

The Union Democrats in NYC tend to think so.

And their support matters a hell of a lot more than boring Bill Barr.

Barr happens to be right.

Is he a stalwart Trump supporter? Nope.

Is he required to be? Nope.

Can he believe some or all of the negative things he says about Trump? Yep.

Ordinarily, the very fact that he can believe the negative things he says about Trump, yet still support his candidacy against the Potato would entail an ability to parse things out.

I often disagree with Barr. That doesn’t mean that he isn’t right on this one.

Ordinarily, the very fact that he can believe the negative things he says about Trump, yet still support his candidacy against the Potato would entail an ability to parse things out.

And, in the process, says way more vis a vis Biden than it does about Trump.

Yeah.

You can tell by all those Union Workers in the middle of one of the most Democrat regions of the country who cheered him on today exuberantly.

He just isn't connecting.

Go freebase some more MSM.
You like Trump, I like Trump, Kzyr likes Trump.

So what is our problem with trump? Trump must get up daily to have pinned onto his back, KICK ME
Barr says he supports Trump so what does Trump do, attacks Bill Barr.

Barr says he supports Trump so what does Trump do, attacks Bill Barr.
Barr had one job- to clean house at the DOJ and hold everyone accountable for the Russia Collusion Hoax.

He chose instead to whitewash it to protect the reputation of the FBI.

That left the FBI free to continue their unethical behavior without any fear of recourse.

So to hell with Barr. If he wants to vote for Trump that's fine with me, but I will never forgive him for not doing the right thing when he had the opportunity.

Barr had one job- to clean house at the DOJ and hold everyone accountable for the Russia Collusion Hoax.

He chose instead to whitewash it to protect the reputation of the FBI.

That left the FBI free to continue their unethical behavior without any fear of recourse.

So to hell with Barr. If he wants to vote for Trump that's fine with me, but I will never forgive him for not doing the right thing when he had the opportunity.
I have Barrs book plus i recall all these events. Barr did what he was supposed to do. Did it very well.

Forum List

Back