Yeah, Trump did call military personnel "suckers" and "losers"

Yes, the Orange Hole said it

Hiis Chief of Staff, Major General Kelly heard him say it. Don't need any vid or tape. Kelly's word is sufficient.

You vets who vote for him are flamboozled, and that is only your fault, not that of any one else.

View attachment 969749

Couchpotato is the guy thinks John F. Kelly was a retired Major. :)
LOL. Your first post. The one that doesn’t have the image with a quote from a retired Major in it.

Because you know Trump made a shit vaccine that would kill you
What do you expect from Trump?

You want to vote for the guy again when he tried to kill you with his vaccine?

Why won't you address your kill count from Trump's magic shot, which you took how many times? 12?

If you keep dodging it, we'll just settle on a number that you killed. Does 3,000 work?

Why won't you address your kill count from Trump's magic shot, which you took how many times? 12?

If you keep dodging it, we'll just settle on a number that you killed. Does 3,000 work?

I told you
TRUMP vaccine sucked
It didnt stop you from getting it, didn’t stop you from spreading it and didn’t cure it

Biden would have had a vaccine in half the time that cured COVID

Bammy didn't even register for the draft until he was in his 30's when he realized it would be a liability for his grifting lifestyle in politics. The Selective Service registration was crafted by the same 3rd grader that shit out the birff certificate. The fonts didn't match and the date was obviously overwritten. Fuck it, you cucks slurped up that tasty jizz and that's all that really matters.

Robert L Peters, on the other hand, is the classic cowardly draft dodger. More deferments than President Trump, and they were all for... wait for it.... "childhood asthma". That's right. Bone spurs show up on x-rays. You're probably way ahead of me - "childhood asthma" doesn't show up on anything. It's kind of on the 'honor system'. Don't worry about the stammering fucktard bragging about life guarding and playing football, he genuinely might have had "childhood asthma". Maybe he's not a coward. :laughing0301:

The troops love Trump.... they fucking hate that stuttering puddle of piss and shit with a passion. Hard stop.

fuck joe biden troops.jpg

I told you
TRUMP vaccine sucked
It didnt stop you from getting it, didn’t stop you from spreading it and didn’t cure it

Biden would have had a vaccine in half the time that cured COVID
Since everything Biden touches turns to shit...if he did come up with a vaccine in half the time...it would have been a cure for pink eye! :)
Joe's a moron...always has been...always will be!

Seriously?

Don't let Horsey Horse ruin your day .

My files show he has been on the wrong side of every major controversy since I stupidly started posting here .

His daily missives telling us how the UAF were advancing into the Azov Sea were highlights . Capturing abandoned villages daily .

Goodness knows how he will react to the fresh Covid research news that the Killer Shots were boosted with snake venom peptides .
Best not to let him know because of his existing fragile mental balance .

Forum List

Back