Yeah, Trump did call military personnel "suckers" and "losers"

The Trump admin craft a horrible treaty that strapped Biden to horrible conditions.

Also the Army airfied was fifty miles in the boondocks.
It is 37ish miles from Kabul to Bahram. I know I made the trip numerous times. Which is all the more reason to do the evac from there.

1. Easier to defend,
2. Already fortified
3. Much harder for the crowd to show up and mask the terrorists.
4. Actually easier to get people out of Kabul to Bahgram than to an into the airport given the traffic number of people.
5. BAB has 2 runways and lots of space to stage planes. Kabul has 1 and not much area to stage the planes/people.

You could have run a NEO out of BAB with multiple MAGTF's providing security. They come with their own way in and out, supplies, ammo, air cover etc. The bottom line though is that this debacle happened while Biden was President so he takes the blame. You can be sure that he would be taking the credit had it gone all peaches and cream and so would you.

It is 37ish miles from Kabul to Bahram. I know I made the trip numerous times. Which is all the more reason to do the evac from there.

1. Easier to defend,
2. Already fortified
3. Much harder for the crowd to show up and mask the terrorists.
4. Actually easier to get people out of Kabul to Bahgram than to an into the airport given the traffic number of people.
5. BAB has 2 runways and lots of space to stage planes. Kabul has 1 and not much area to stage the planes/people.

You could have run a NEO out of BAB with multiple MAGTF's providing security. They come with their own way in and out, supplies, ammo, air cover etc. The bottom line though is that this debacle happened while Biden was President so he takes the blame. You can be sure that he would be taking the credit had it gone all peaches and cream and so would you.
No, security at that distance with resources available is why what happened did happen.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit,

You will now accept my comments. What a goof to think a CoS to a president would be a retired Major.

John F. Kelly served as the White House Chief of Staff under President Donald Trump. He held the rank of General in the United States Marine Corps before retiring in 2016. During his tenure as Chief of Staff (2017-2019), he was a key figure in the administration

Get off your duff ass, marchimedes, and look it up. No one is going to do work for a marshmallow like you, now are they?

We all know you are what you are, useless.

Why don't you find a high cliff and take long jump.

You know useless because that is just what you are.

In addition to being a lying POS.

The TRUMPvaccine was a piece of crap.
It didn’t stop anyone from getting COVID or spreading it
More people died from the vaccine than were saved

If Biden had developed the vaccine, it would have ended COVID immediately

You personally killed hundreds of people running around thinking your magic shot made you "immune".

1719858371333.png

It did work. Trump killed 400 thousand peoople in 10 months; Biden's reign had only 700 thousand covid deaths 42 months.

That is 40 thousand month to 16000 thousand month.

Forum List

Back