Democrats (including elected officials) rip off the mask, call for mass violence against Trump and his supporters after SCOTUS immunity decision

Well they did not give him absolute immunity
For some presidential powers, those most loosely connected to the office, immunity is a “rebuttable presumption” and for “unofficial” acts, perhaps inciting a mob to storm the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, the justices offer even less protection.
Evidence that supports Inciting a riot is not an official presidential act.

• There are two types of rebuttable presumptions: prima facie and conclusive. A prima facie presumption is one that can be overcome by presenting evidence to the contrary. A conclusive presumption, on the other hand, cannot be overcome with evidence. Once a conclusive presumption is in place, it is assumed to be true no matter what.
If the president had absolute immunity then how can congress impeach him and remove him from office.

That means lower courts will have a chance to determine the facts of the cases and make rulings about whether Trump should face a criminal trial for his attempt to overthrow the democratic election of 2020.

Yeah the SC avoided that land mine.

the Constitution plainly contemplates the criminal prosecution of a president for wrongdoing when it says the process of impeachment does not protect anyone covered by the impeachment clause from future criminal liability. That includes presidents.

Sawry but that just whoosed over every single left leaners head.

you all are the morons that think calling the SOS of a state and asking them to find a specific number of vote so he could win the state is an official act.

you fuckers have no room to talk
I never said that was an official act. Please see Article II of the US Constitution for official acts of the President. BTW, Trump never asked the SOS to fudge numbers or manufacture fake ballots.

That's dangerous knowledge for you and the other violent loons, as we see from the messages I posted.

Do you support Biden executing Trump and all the conservative SCOTUS justices, as your fellow DemoKKKrats above are suggesting?
Nope. Then answer the question I asked.

We knew they felt this way, now they're on the record admitting it.

Not a good day for our country.

This first nutter shares Joe Biden's and Eric Swalwell's sick fantasy of nuking Americans who disagree with them:

View attachment 970086
View attachment 970084
View attachment 970075
View attachment 970076
View attachment 970077
View attachment 970079
View attachment 970080
The president DID ORDER THE MILITARY TO EXECUTE AMERICANS, a father & his son, neither of whom was charged with perpetrating any crimes inside the United States, that murderous presidents name is Barack Hussein Obama! :wink:

Forum List

Back