Yeah, Trump did call military personnel "suckers" and "losers"

So how many people did you kill after you took Trump's magic shot? 1,000? 10,000?

I don’t know what Snake Oil Trump put in his vaccine.
All I know is that it didn’t work and killed thousands

If Biden made the vaccine it would have taken half the time and would have saved everyone

You will now accept my comments. What a goof to think a CoS to a president would be a retired Major.

John F. Kelly served as the White House Chief of Staff under President Donald Trump. He held the rank of General in the United States Marine Corps before retiring in 2016. During his tenure as Chief of Staff (2017-2019), he was a key figure in the administration
For fucks sakes. You posted a picture of a quotation from a retired Major you fucking retard.

Remember how Trump mocked and ridiculed John McCain's service?

Remember when he ditched the memorial service in France and stole $750,000 in artworks from the US embassy in Paris instead?

Your hero is a pig.
He said McCain was not a hero. So did McCains fellow POWs who called him "Songbird" for all the secret military information he gave to the North Vietnamese.

No, I DON'T remember anything about a memorial service in France, or anything about $750,000 in artworks. I this another one of the left media's tall tales about Trump ?

Forum List

Back