Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Hunter and Joe Biden were involved in their corrupt dealings while Joe Biden was still VP. From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman who was later accused of fraud.
Biden left office in 2017, so you need to narrow your dates because it's crossing over time in and out of office. The deals with Chinese business came after he left office.
You seriously don't think Hunter Biden the crackhead went to Ukraine on his own, and got a seat on the board of an energy company without having and experience in the energy field, do you?
Surely you have more evidence than this? Hunter Biden's friends got him in with Burisma and he was most certainly on that board because his name was Biden. There is no law against nepotism.
And if you remember correctly, Joe Biden was also Vice President when he committed quid pro quo by threatening to withhold that billion dollars to Ukraine.
Which was done for the purposes of advancing US interests and protection of US taxpayer money. It was not done because he was paid to do so by anyone.

There's no reason to ad lib there Marvin. She said her showers with her dad were probably inappropriate, which indicates a level of uncertainty that actual molestation dispels.

Keep splitting those hairs, retard! :badgrin:

By the way, what's your cutoff age for showering with little girls?

People! Why are you defending a person who PHOTOS show behavior that FaceBook banned as
against FB standards on "nudity or sexual activity"? What sexual activity? Kissing little girls?
FBban_Bidenkissing.png

Hunter and Joe Biden were involved in their corrupt dealings while Joe Biden was still VP. From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman who was later accused of fraud.

You seriously don't think Hunter Biden the crackhead went to Ukraine on his own, and got a seat on the board of an energy company without having and experience in the energy field, do you?

And if you remember correctly, Joe Biden was also Vice President when he committed quid pro quo by threatening to withhold that billion dollars to Ukraine.

There's no evidence Joe Biden was involved with Hunter getting his job with Burisma.

And the deal regarding the "big guy" was in 2017 when the "big guy" was a private citizen.

Keep splitting those hairs, retard! :badgrin:
The hairs I'm splitting are between reality and your frail make believe.
By the way, what's your cutoff age for showering with little girls?
Depends on the context. Its probably inappropriate for someone without any kids to shower with any little girls under most circumstances at any age. To be clear though what is inappropriate about parents bathing their children isn't the naked human body which is natural and something I don't think we should make our children ashamed or weird about, it's not pushing your children to greater and greater levels of independence.

Biden left office in 2017, so you need to narrow your dates because it's crossing over time in and out of office. The deals with Chinese business came after he left office.

Surely you have more evidence than this? Hunter Biden's friends got him in with Burisma and he was most certainly on that board because his name was Biden. There is no law against nepotism.

Which was done for the purposes of advancing US interests and protection of US taxpayer money. It was not done because he was paid to do so by anyone.

Are you practicing to be Joe Biden's defense lawyer or are you just trying to convince yourself that he's not a corrupt piece of crap?

Don't worry about it, Congress doing a full investigating the Biden family. Here....you can keep up to date on what they know about the Biden Crime Family....

Biden Family Investigation - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

https://www.congress.gov/congressional-report/117th-congress/house-report/495/1

Are you practicing to be Joe Biden's defense lawyer or are you just trying to convince yourself that he's not a corrupt piece of crap?

Don't worry about it, Congress doing a full investigating the Biden family. Here....you can keep up to date on what they know about the Biden Crime Family....

Biden Family Investigation - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

https://www.congress.gov/congressional-report/117th-congress/house-report/495/1
As I said earlier, it's interesting to demonstrate how little you guys know about what you're speaking.

As I said earlier, it's interesting to demonstrate how little you guys know about what you're speaking.

Says someone who probably still believes Hunter and Joe didn't do anything wrong.

I bet you thought Biden's debate performance was the best ever, too. :laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg::21:

Thanks for answering. Curried Goats is too much of a pussy to do it.
I gave an answer. It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand it. It's not for me to say what's inappropriate for everyone. I knew a girl in middle school who's parents were nudists and from what she told me as well as other girls who shared a locker room with her is that she was also pretty comfortable with her own nudity and would walk around in that locker room fully nude all the time. It made the other girls uncomfortable but not her. Comfort is an emotion not an immoral act.

Forum List

Back