Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

You know? From what source?
Read her comments in the time period prior to the shower entry where she describes activities and events commensurate with a just turned teen
You won’t and with your eyes firmly shut you will walk into another telephone pole
So you were 10 when taking you inappropriate showers?

I wonder how many children Joe Biden has sexually molested than none of us know about? We do have videos of Joe being a pervert with kids but now that Joe's brain is slipping, he is likely going too far with 5 year old's. His wife ignores it all.
Anyone who defends Biden's actions in the attached photos are wannabe Pedophiles like Joe.
These photos were described by Facebook as follows because it went against FaceBook standards!
Even FB clearly sees the distinctions!
FBban_Bidenkissing.png

And I'm not taking as fact that he did inappropriate things to her, I'm noting that when a girl writes this kind of stuff in her diary, she's usually not lying to herself or writing fictional stories, so logic states that something inappropriate probably happened. And how high a bar do you set for requiring proof?
I never even claimed she was lying, I'm saying you don't know actually know what she means by probably inappropriate. And rather than the unvarnished truth the author herself describes her entry as a stream of conscious exercise.
And yet you seem awfully eager to accuse me of being certain Quid Pro Joe molested his daughter in the shower, despite my using the same kind of language you have.
I'm accusing you of make believe which I proved by quoting you imagining you know how old she was when these showers occured.
Then she almost certainly believes something inappropriate happened to her in the shower that made her take them late at night so he wouldn't bother her.
Did something inappropriate happen to her in the shower or is she saying showering with her dad in and of it self was probably inappropriate?

What would my daughter have to forgive me for? Bathing her? Changing her diapers? Putting on her clothes? Those are things parents do Marvin. There there.
So did your daughter wear diapers at age 13? Or did you bath her when she was 15?
I and almost all decent people who were parents changed diapers... or bathed their babies!
But evidently you never grew up and you evidently see slather over your daughter now!
Disgusting pedophilia traits!

It proves xiden was in line to gain from his crackhead son selling his "brand". According to the law, xiden didn't have to personally gain from his corruption, the fact that his family did is sufficient to prove bribery.

What year was that “10% for the big guy” email sent?

Read her comments in the time period prior to the shower entry where she describes activities and events commensurate with a just turned teen
Who said these events are listed in chronological order? She describes the entry as a stream of conscious exercise.
You won’t and with your eyes firmly shut you will walk into another telephone pole
So you were 10 when taking you inappropriate showers?
I was 5 when they were uncomfortable and I told my mom I could bathe myself.

So did your daughter wear diapers at age 13?
Nope. What a weird question.
Or did you bath her when she was 15?
Nope. Another weird question.
I and almost all decent people who were parents changed diapers... or bathed their babies!
But evidently you never grew up and you evidently see slather over your daughter now!
Disgusting pedophilia traits!
That's your imagination that's disgusting. I probably bathed my daughter until she turned five or six.

What would my daughter have to forgive me for? Bathing her? Changing her diapers? Putting on her clothes? Those are things parents do Marvin. There there.
So no mom around?
Normal decent people of first world countries don’t shower with children of opposite sex past age 3/4 and same sex past age 6. Normal daddies don’t handle their naked daughters past age 4. You most likely disagree and that explains the goat fucking and eating.

So no mom around?
Are you a full retard? I said at this time I was being raised by mostly by my single mother. My father was around but during their separation and the first year or so of their divorce he only got us on weekends
Normal decent people of first world countries don’t shower with children of opposite sex past age 3/4 and same sex past age 6.
Do normal people fantasize about what the rest of the world does? I don't think so.
Normal daddies don’t handle their naked daughters past age 4. You most likely disagree and that explains the goat fucking and eating.
I was a single father and I'm unconcerned by your deplorable Bingo assertions.

Are you a full retard? I said at this time I was being raised by mostly by my single mother. My father was around but during their separation and the first year or so of their divorce he only got us on weekends

Do normal people fantasize about what the rest of the world does? I don't think so.

I was a single father and I'm unconcerned by your Bingo assertions.
You have put your oddities on full display for all to evaluate plus you scramble madly to cover your pervert ass.

Forum List

Back