Joe Biden Angrily Slanders and Trashes the SCOTUS with Lies: Questioning American Democracy and Institutions

The President cannot spend all his days in Court battling lawsuits
According to the Supreme Court he can't spend time in court at all. For anything he does while in office, during or after he leaves office.

By the way the DOJ ALREADY don't indict SITTING presidents, so the justification falls flat.

Last edited:
The power of the DOJ to prosecute crimes of a former president, thereby freeing any FUTURE president from the ramifications of OPENLY corrupt behavior even AFTER he leaves office.
/----/ About the Supreme Court

Role​

The Supreme Court plays a very important role in our constitutional system of government. First, as the highest court in the land, it is the court of last resort for those looking for justice. Second, due to its power of judicial review, it plays an essential role in ensuring that each branch of government recognizes the limits of its own power. Third, it protects civil rights and liberties by striking down laws that violate the Constitution. Finally, it sets appropriate limits on democratic government by ensuring that popular majorities cannot pass laws that harm and/or take undue advantage of unpopular minorities. In essence, it serves to ensure that the changing views of a majority do not undermine the fundamental values common to all Americans, i.e., freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and due process of law.

/----/ About the Supreme Court

Role​

The Supreme Court plays a very important role in our constitutional system of government. First, as the highest court in the land, it is the court of last resort for those looking for justice. Second, due to its power of judicial review, it plays an essential role in ensuring that each branch of government recognizes the limits of its own power. Third, it protects civil rights and liberties by striking down laws that violate the Constitution. Finally, it sets appropriate limits on democratic government by ensuring that popular majorities cannot pass laws that harm and/or take undue advantage of unpopular minorities. In essence, it serves to ensure that the changing views of a majority do not undermine the fundamental values common to all Americans, i.e., freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and due process of law.
In this case the Supreme Court ruled a President is de facto above the law. So forgive me when... and this is the first time I say this. I don't care what the role of SCOTUS is, this ruling is simply corrupt. And will have dire consequences down the line. Since now the Presidency is an office that's only limited by the good faith of the holder of the office.

I've always given SCOTUS as much benefit of the doubt as I could. Being of the opinion that the only way to have a functioning Democracy is to accept it's crucial role in the concept of checks and balances.

Now though they're asking me to accept the concept that there's no practical limit on presidential power. And trust that no President will ever abuse that power.

I won't accept that as anything other than corrupt.

Dare I say it
But Piss Pot gets almost cute when he gets angry .

Similar to other sorts of handicapped people who lose control and start kicking and screaming and then become hysterical .

In this case the Supreme Court ruled a President is de facto above the law. So forgive me when... and this is the first time I say this. I don't care what the role of SCOTUS is, this ruling is simply corrupt. And will have dire consequences down the line. Since now the Presidency is an office that's only limited by the good faith of the holder of the office.

I've always given SCOTUS as much benefit of the doubt as I could. Being of the opinion that the only way to have a functioning Democracy is to accept it's crucial role in the concept of checks and balances.

Now though they're asking me to accept the concept that there's no practical limit on presidential power. And trust that no President will ever abuse that power.

I won't accept that as anything other than corrupt.
/---/ "The only way to have a functioning Democracy is to accept it's crucial role "
In a democracy, there is no supreme court, no congress, or senate, only a president. All legislation is voted on by the citizens. There is no one to speak for the minorities. 51% or more sets the law of the land and the 49% have no say.

/---/ "The only way to have a functioning Democracy is to accept it's crucial role "
In a democracy, there is no supreme court, no congress, or senate, only a president. All legislation is voted on by the citizens. There is no one to speak for the minorities. 51% or more sets the law of the land and the 49% have no say.
The whole "America is not a Democracy" shtick is just that. If you want to argue semantics get a dictionary. It's a red herring I'm in no mood to indulge.

xiden and the demafacist attacks on the judicial branch are a direct threat to our institutions and democracy itself

“This nation was founded on the principle that there are no kings in America. Each of us is equal before the law. No one, no one is above the law, not even the president of the United States,” Biden said. “But today’s Supreme Court decision on presidential immunity, that fundamentally changed. For all practical purposes, today’s decision almost certainly means that there are virtually no limits on what the president can do. This is a fundamentally new principle and it’s a dangerous precedent.”

“This decision today has continued the court’s attack in recent years on a wide range of long established legal principles in our nation,” Biden said in attacking the legitimacy of the nation’s highest Court. “From gutting voting rights and civil rights to away a woman’s right to choose to today’s decision that undermines the rule of law of this nation.”

Biden’s claim is false, the Supreme Court ruling made clear that there are limits of what a president can do legally, specifically immunity only applies for official actions that fall within the “outer perimeter” of the President’s official responsibilities so long as they are “not manifestly or palpably beyond his authority.”

Remember.. this comes from a President who said that Trump was a dictator for his number of executive orders, and then on his first days pumped through more executive orders than any president in history. This is straight from Saul Alinsky... if you do evil, accuse your opponent of it by mere dictation, knowing it's false but applying it as a strategy against the political enemy.

And Biden stood by as the NY Prosecutor Alvin Bragg (Who ran his campaign on putting Trump in jail before any crime was concieved) while having a Biden DOJ operative who was placed in Bragg's office to coordinate the prosecution, ignored all precedent.... Which allowed a 3rd world political kangaroo court to throw charges against a president's political rival to try to imprison them so they cannot participate in the impending election...

Biden is a tyrannical dictator.
In summary, Biden is a threat to the constitution

That wasn't me agreeing. That was an indictment of the absolutely ridiculous consequences of this ruling.
Prior to liberals becoming complete and total scum, who persecute and prosecute their political enemies this whole thing wasn't necessary. This is little more than a tepid compromise as a result of Democrats opening Pandora's box. They are in no position to whine about the outcome.

The whole "America is not a Democracy" shtick is just that. If you want to argue semantics get a dictionary. It's a red herring I'm in no mood to indulge.
/---/ You Libtards mislabelling our form of government is the issue. See Article 4, Section 4, of the Constitution.

Xiden’s threats and attacks on the court are clearly dog whistles to his brownshirts to attack the court.

We’ve already had people try to assassinate justices, this is a clear and present danger to the rule of law

“This nation was founded on the principle that there are no kings in America. Each of us is equal before the law. No one, no one is above the law, not even the president of the United States,” Biden said. “But today’s Supreme Court decision on presidential immunity, that fundamentally changed. For all practical purposes, today’s decision almost certainly means that there are virtually no limits on what the president can do. This is a fundamentally new principle and it’s a dangerous precedent.”

“This decision today has continued the court’s attack in recent years on a wide range of long established legal principles in our nation,” Biden said in attacking the legitimacy of the nation’s highest Court. “From gutting voting rights and civil rights to away a woman’s right to choose to today’s decision that undermines the rule of law of this nation.”

Biden’s claim is false, the Supreme Court ruling made clear that there are limits of what a president can do legally, specifically immunity only applies for official actions that fall within the “outer perimeter” of the President’s official responsibilities so long as they are “not manifestly or palpably beyond his authority.”

Remember.. this comes from a President who said that Trump was a dictator for his number of executive orders, and then on his first days pumped through more executive orders than any president in history. This is straight from Saul Alinsky... if you do evil, accuse your opponent of it by mere dictation, knowing it's false but applying it as a strategy against the political enemy.

And Biden stood by as the NY Prosecutor Alvin Bragg (Who ran his campaign on putting Trump in jail before any crime was concieved) while having a Biden DOJ operative who was placed in Bragg's office to coordinate the prosecution, ignored all precedent.... Which allowed a 3rd world political kangaroo court to throw charges against a president's political rival to try to imprison them so they cannot participate in the impending election...

Biden is a tyrannical dictator.
/----/ I love it when Libtards have a hissy fit and use air quotes.

Forum List

Back