Democrats Warn: Immunity Decision Will Let Presidents Go After Political Opponents

I’m not the one that’s celebrating SCOTUS giving the thumbs up to presidents using the DoJ for partisan political benefits.
You are an unapologetic LIAR. You've been giving a thumbs up for the Biden DOJ to politically persecute a former POTUS for over three years--don't you pay attention to what you post?
Want to talk about fascism?
Fascist democrats are being shown the door. Tissue?

No one instructed anyone at the justice department to go after Trump. They pursued cases based on the rules by following evidence and probable cause.

Our politicians aren't involved in the DoJ because they don't want to politicize the agency.
~~~~~~
Merrick Garland is not smart enough. He needs someone above hime to give orders.
In appearance and actions Merrick Gardkland is submissive to his superiors. He's been told what to do and when to do it.

You are so confused.
LOL

He added, “I concur with Justice (Sonia) Sotomayor’s dissent today. Here’s what she said – she said, ‘In every use of official power, the president is now a king above the law. With fear for our democracy, I dissent,’ end of quote. So should the American people dissent. I dissent.”

Let me guess, another ambiguous statement with no meaning.

~~~~~~
Merrick Garland is not smart enough. He needs someone above hime to give orders.
In appearance and actions Merrick Gardkland is submissive to his superiors. He's been told what to do and when to do it.
Of course you have no evidence of that.

Just another self soothing Trumpanzee lie.

LOL

He added, “I concur with Justice (Sonia) Sotomayor’s dissent today. Here’s what she said – she said, ‘In every use of official power, the president is now a king above the law. With fear for our democracy, I dissent,’ end of quote. So should the American people dissent. I dissent.”

Total word salad. Democrats have been studying the Biden/Harris lessons on oratory.

You are an unapologetic LIAR. You've been giving a thumbs up for the Biden DOJ to politically persecute a former POTUS for over three years--don't you pay attention to what you post?
That’s just false. I don’t think there’s anything political about the prosecution of Trump. He crossed the line so far that there need to be consequences or else we are dooming ourselves to deterioration of the institutions that have kept this country the world’s longest democracy. The problem is that people like you can’t see this. When confronted with the reality of Trump’s behavior, his supporters usually ignore or pretend it never happened. All they believe is what they are told by the conservative media who wouldn’t dare tell the truth about him.
Fascist democrats are being shown the door. Tissue?
You need to listen to the language Trump using these days. It’s frightening. Hell, he’s been talking about using government to go after his enemies back in 2016 and it’s only gotten worse.

LOL

~~~~~~
From what Joe Biden stated this evening, will he attempt the assassination of Trump now by sending a Seal Team.

Notice that's the Alamo for all cultists who have nothing to support the orange slob.

"He will win, you'll be sad."

This is what Trump has done to your minds and ethics.
Notice how the Trump humpers havn't addressed the actual decision giving Trump the status of a King, even though he's now a private citizen?

If Joe Biden brought this case the SC led by a Trump lackey would have laughed him out of court.

LOL

The majority declared him king. Sotomayor was just calling a spade a spade.

You are so confused.

Do you know what a dissent is?

You need to listen to the language Trump using these days. It’s frightening. Hell, he’s been talking about using government to go after his enemies back in 2016 and it’s only gotten worse.

But you are not frightened at your cult leader declaring himself king and above the law. You need to get off the plantation and come back to reality before it's too late.

The majority declared him king. Sotomayor was just calling a spade a spade.

You are so confused.

Do you know what a dissent is?
Words literally have no meaning to you anymore, do they?

“I concur with Justice (Sonia) Sotomayor’s dissent today. Here’s what she said – she said, ‘In every use of official power, the president is now a king above the law

So who is the Veggie Replacement?
The current front runner to replace Biden

Featured-5-minute-Lemon-Pepper-Asparagus-no-oil-2-500x375.jpg

Words literally have no meaning to you anymore, do they?

“I concur with Justice (Sonia) Sotomayor’s dissent today. Here’s what she said – she said, ‘In every use of official power, the president is now a king above the law
Yes. Words do have meaning. Do you know what dissent means?

Forum List

Back