Megyn Kelly: Democrats Will Rue This Day

I didn’t make Trump commit crimes and i didn’t make him a political opponent.

Certainly you wouldn’t suggest that people can commit any crime they want so long as they’re “political opponents“?

This was a bogus trial, nothing trump did was illegal. The nda, the hush money payment, and catch and kill are all legal. Bragg abused his power here. The law states that the way to upgrade the misdemeanor to a felony is if it’s in an attempt to defraud…these were internal records…so there is nobody to defraud.

Also, I’m pretty sure Trump didn’t enter the information into the books, it was probably an accountant or something, so it’s very likely the whole thing was a mistake.

This was a bogus trial, nothing trump did was illegal. The nda, the hush money payment, and catch and kill are all legal. Bragg abused his power here. The law states that the way to upgrade the misdemeanor to a felony is if it’s in an attempt to defraud…these were internal records…so there is nobody to defraud.

Also, I’m pretty sure Trump didn’t enter the information into the books, it was probably an accountant or something, so it’s very likely the whole thing was a mistake.
The trial proved that everything you just said is false.

The trial proved that everything you just said is false.

No, the trial just gave the left exactly what they wanted, but it was still a bs trial and proved nothing.

Again, the charges are bogus, for the reasons listed. No democrat will ever admit it because they think they got their pound of flesh, and that makes them happy.

Forum List

Back