This is why I will not vote for democrats

I'm not defending Republicans. When the Democrats had their best chance to do the right thing, they create a massive corporate give away.

Yes some people benefit now but sadly future generations are going to have to pay for it all.
Obamacare was the result of compromises
Not perfect but the best that could be done at the time

Republicans boasted that they could do better
They didn’t even try

The power of state-run propaganda, which is why democracy can never work.
Except this isn’t a democracy. It’s an oligarchy run by psychopaths, masquerading as a democracy.

Do you believe a one-party gov't run by the democrats is the best course of action? I don't see the GOP doing any of that crap, even if Trump wanted them to.

The shift towards one party rule is a result of Republicans offering no solutions, running bad candidates and creating chaos.
What have Republicans accomplished while leading the House?
If it happens, Republicans have only themselves to blame

Obamacare was the result of compromises

Between Democrats.

Not perfect but the best that could be done at the time

Because so many were worried about losing campaign $$$$$.

It was more important to keep their seat than to do the right thing. Many of them ended up losing them anyway so....................

Republicans boasted that they could do better
They didn’t even try

They didn't. And I don't support them.

The Democrats wouldn't cheat would they?
I can see how online registration would work.
We would have 7 billion voters.

populationofearthkghgfhf.jpg

The link below is to the Congressional Progressive Caucus Proposition Agenda Executive Summary that the Left wants to implement if they win the WH and majorities in Congress. It's mostly the usually progressive liberal stuff that is ridiculously expensive, but essentially they want to turn the US into a one-party system (theirs) by eliminating the Electoral College, abolish the filibuster, expand the Supreme court so they have a liberal majority and bring DC into the union as the 51st state. And they want to pass legislation that removes any barriers to voting such as a voter-id and allow online voting. Some of this stuff would've already happened if Manchin and Sinema has not refused to support it; the democrats came close in 2021, and I fear they'll get what they want the next time.
All you bitches do is fucking cry. :laugh:

The fillibuster isn't in the constitution, it's a Senate rule. Mitch McConnell withheld a vote on Obama's Supreme Court nominee so the Republicans could take control of the Supreme Court and the electoral college is a vestige of the compromise the North had to make with southern slave States. You don't understand politics chump so all you can do is cry about fair turnabout. :itsok: :laugh:

The Democrat Party is a dangerous neo-marxist totalitarian cult.
They keep saying that they are saving "democracy".
But their crazy version of "democracy" means a police state where they can arrest and imprison their opponents.
Their crazy version of "democracy" means censorship.
Their crazy version of "democracy" means illegally using the DOJ and the FBI as their political weapons.
Their crazy version of "democracy" means indoctrinating school children in left wing hate and racism.
Their crazy version of "democracy" means making the Taxpayers are their slaves.
We`ve seen the Republican Version of Democracy. Stewart (he shot his eye out) Rhodes is serving an 18 year sentence for his participation. :auiqs.jpg:
Dear Leader will probably play 18 holes today. Coincidence?

The link below is to the Congressional Progressive Caucus Proposition Agenda Executive Summary that the Left wants to implement if they win the WH and majorities in Congress. It's mostly the usually progressive liberal stuff that is ridiculously expensive, but essentially they want to turn the US into a one-party system (theirs) by eliminating the Electoral College, abolish the filibuster, expand the Supreme court so they have a liberal majority and bring DC into the union as the 51st state. And they want to pass legislation that removes any barriers to voting such as a voter-id and allow online voting. Some of this stuff would've already happened if Manchin and Sinema has not refused to support it; the democrats came close in 2021, and I fear they'll get what they want the next time.

There's no turning back from this crap, once it gets enacted. Say what you want about Trump, MAGA, and the GOP, but they ain't going to do any of this crap, even if Trump wants to be a dictator for life and no doubt some MAGA people would like that. But it ain't happening and if you think that it's possible then you need to get a grip on reality. There's nothing Trump can do that the next president after him can't undo, as we've seen with Biden and there are too many repubs that won't go along with giving Trump free reign. But once the stuff above happens, it won't change back and this country will be forever worse off than we are now.

Jesus. I wonder what the price tag is on that?

I see that your title isn't "Why I will vote for Republicans". That's OK because your title states the most important issue of all and whether you like Trump or not is almost irrelevant to the main issue. :eusa_clap:

Whether I like Trump or not IS irrelevant and neither is whether or not I like Biden. IMHO, only an idiot votes for whoever they like the most, it should be a question of priorities and policies. Is the country going to be better off with one candidate or the other? My personal preference shouldn't mean squat.

Forum List

Back