This is not sustainable.

Colangelo leaving the DoJ and being hired by Bragg changed nothing about the overwhelming evidence on which the jury based its verdict.
What, less than nine hours (counting lunch and breaks) to cull through 34 made-up "felonies".

OIP.zUEJ3bWyuLiMunKp5l6qoAAAAA

Unless we, as a country, come to common understandings about factual events we will fail to enable ourselves to govern the country effectively.

The biggest obstacle to achieving that goal are the conspiracy theories essential to the advancement of Trump attaining power.

And Garland refused to say if there were communication between the DOJ and the city level teams.

Because it's a fishing expedition meant to further the conspiracy theories surrounding the guilty verdict.

Unless we, as a country, come to common understandings about factual events we will fail to enable ourselves to govern the country effectively.

The biggest obstacle to achieving that goal are the conspiracy theories essential to the advancement of Trump attaining power.
I don't know if there are any historical parallels for the dividing of a country not just into ideologies, but actual realities.

I wish I knew more about the sociological details of Europe in the 30's. That would be the first place I'd look.

What, less than nine hours (counting lunch and breaks) to cull through 34 made-up "felonies".

OIP.zUEJ3bWyuLiMunKp5l6qoAAAAA
I could've gone through all of them in less than an hour, due to the similarities. Then 8 hours of discussion with my fellow jurors, makes it seem like it was thoroughly discussed. But you, who was not there, knows everything.

Everyone in his administration, claimed executive privilege on their subpoenas, and their document subpoenas as well OkTex.... I repeat, every single one of them.... Even people that were advisors, like Peter Navarro, who is finally in prison right now for it...after years of litigation, trials and appeals

Most of Trump admin, didn't even bother to show up....just claimed executive privilege and didn't even show up to the hearing they were subpoenaed for...to claim the privilege.

Yeah, just wait till the xiden admin folks find themselves in the same position when their privilege is waived by another president. xiden will rue the day he did that, if he lives that long.

Last edited:
Colangelo leaving the DoJ and being hired by Bragg changed nothing about the overwhelming evidence on which the jury based its verdict.

You know, to your credit, had a Republican Administration tried anything remotely like this to a leading democrat Party candidate, there would be blood in the streets of every American City

Our side is not organized and paid for, so our anger and reactions are genuine. We're not quite there just yet, I think we're about 5 minutes to Tree of Liberty time

That ship sailed.

I don't know if there are any historical parallels for the dividing of a country not just into ideologies, but actual realities.

I wish I knew more about the sociological details of Europe in the 30's. That would be the first place I'd look.
The creation of an entire alternate reality affecting so many people is unprecedented in modern history.

Yet he didn't say no communications existed, did he? Are you saying Garland is the one fostering conspiracy theories?

No. I'm saying Garland is refusing to give Repub conspiracy theories oxygen.

No. I'm saying Garland is refusing to give Repub conspiracy theories oxygen.

He could have done that by denying any communications existed, but he didn't do that. He just tried to delay by telling them to submit a request. Yep, he's fueling conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back