This is What Trump Actually did for Blacks

Name white racism.

Notice IM left when asked to name white racism?
You. We see examples of it al over this forum. I didn't go anywhere but to watch the TV. Your posts are white racism, then you have the nerve to ask somebody to defiine it. The opposition to diversity is white racism. The claim that diversity hurts America is white racism. Telling a black person to go back to Africa for using the same first amendment rights your white ass does to complain about the government is another example of white racism. Teling a black person they are whining for showing white racism while complaining about an anti white racism that doesn't exist, is white racism. I can keep going. It time for you dishonest mfs to stop asking people to define what you are doing then claim that because we don't do as you request that either it doesn't exist or we can't find any example. YOU ARE A WHITE RACIST. YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF WHITE RACIST..

You know what democrats did for blacks? They used them as political stooges by claiming that black voters were unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. Trump did more to bring Americans together in a single speech in the Bronx than race baiting democrats did in a hundred years.
Wrong. Trump has never brought anyone together. That speech in the Bronx damn sure didn't do it and Trump is the king race baiter.

what Biden has done, black unenmployment remains about double that of whites.
Meaning Biden is not right for you and he loves credit. So much so as you say unemployment sucks bad for blacks.

You. We see examples of it al over this forum. I didn't go anywhere but to watch the TV. Your posts are white racism, then you have the nerve to ask somebody to defiine it. The opposition to diversity is white racism. The claim that diversity hurts America is white racism. Telling a black person to go back to Africa for using the same first amendment rights your white ass does to complain about the government is another example of white racism. Teling a black person they are whining for showing white racism while complaining about an anti white racism that doesn't exist, is white racism. I can keep going. It time for you dishonest mfs to stop asking people to define what you are doing then claim that because we don't do as you request that either it doesn't exist or we can't find any example. YOU ARE A WHITE RACIST. YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF WHITE RACIST..
So you define white racism as, see white people? Figures racist. Now that’s true racism by you, racist

So you define white racism as, see white people? Figures racist. Now that’s true racism by you, racist
No, its defined as white people who practice racism. Like you.

You clearly our out of touch with the African american community, they have been hit hard by xiden’s war on the working class
No, I'm not. There are others blacks in this forum besides me. You don't see any of them here telling you how they are turning from the democratic party or voting for Trump.

No, I'm not. There are others blacks in this forum besides me. You don't see any of them here telling you how they are turning from the democratic party or voting for Trump.
Yes, yes you clearly are.

Nice try. Whites wth zero quaifications have been given jobs since dayone if this country. We just had an inheritance baby who never realy ever had a jpob in his life as president from 2017 until 2021. All kinds of unqualified whites have held high positions so all your long winded post said was nothing. The majority of student loans by whites are defaulted on. Banks were bailed out because of schemes created by white men.

You talk about blacks defaulting loans, but that doesn't happen if black college graduates get hired and paid equivlaent to their degrees instead of what a white man wth a high school diploma earns. I mean you run your mouth but you are talking to a man who has studied this stuff. You're full of shit pod nuh. Systemic racism is why we have a deficit. But I bet you can't understand how and why I say that.
💁🏼‍♀️_Oh, now whites with zero qualifications are given jobs as opposed to whites having education opportunities not afforded blacks

Trump never had a job in his life, okey dokey

Nope, the majority of student loans held by whites are paid off early, sorry charlie
The majority of student loan debt is held by blacks not whites
A black woman in a position of prominence at Harvard, plagiarized the work of a black woman for the position

Systemic racism is why we have a deficit, yeah, okey dokey
You are utterly ignorant, that's all I need to understand

You are where you are and that's your problem not mine
Lies don't become truth, you are in for a very rude awakening, God willing

💁🏼‍♀️_Oh, now whites with zero qualifications are given jobs as opposed to whites having education opportunities not afforded blacks

Trump never had a job in his life, okey dokey

Nope, the majority of student loans held by whites are paid off early, sorry charlie
The majority of student loan debt is held by blacks not whites
A black woman in a position of prominence at Harvard, plagiarized the work of a black woman for the position

Systemic racism is why we have a deficit, yeah, okey dokey
You are utterly ignorant, that's all I need to understand

You are where you are and that's your problem not mine
Lies don't become truth, you are in for a very rude awakening, God willing
Blah, bla, blah. Unqualified whites have been hired in this country over better qualified non whites from the get go.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”
-
The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

If you were not so stupid, then you would understand how racism turns potential tax paying citizens into public assistance recipients. That means potential revenues to the government are lost. Then this becomes government expenditures for assistance. But you are stuipid, so..

I am where I am, and that is in a better place than where you are.

Idiot.

Nice try. Whites wth zero quaifications have been given jobs since dayone if this country. We just had an inheritance baby who never realy ever had a jpob in his life as president from 2017 until 2021. All kinds of unqualified whites have held high positions so all your long winded post said was nothing. The majority of student loans by whites are defaulted on. Banks were bailed out because of schemes created by white men.

You talk about blacks defaulting loans, but that doesn't happen if black college graduates get hired and paid equivlaent to their degrees instead of what a white man wth a high school diploma earns. I mean you run your mouth but you are talking to a man who has studied this stuff. You're full of shit pod nuh. Systemic racism is why we have a deficit. But I bet you can't understand how and why I say that.
Name a white who got a job with zero qualifications

Blah, bla, blah. Unqualified whites have been hired in this country over better qualified non whites from the get go.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”
-
The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

If you were not so stupid, then you would understand how racism turns potential tax paying citizens into public assistance recipients. That means potential revenues to the government are lost. Then this becomes government expenditures for assistance. But you are stuipid, so..

I am where I am, and that is in a better place than where you are.

Idiot.
💁🏼‍♀️_Your ass must be jealous of all the shit you post here

Forum List

Back