🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why even after tonight's debate the left may be stuck with Biden ..

IF the Democrats run him in November, I will still vote for him.

But the Democrats need to consider the tactical implications of running an 82-year-old who will be 86 when he leaves office.
I thought that’s why you have Kamala????

If the dimocraps replace the dotard in chief, and they bypass Harris to do it, then they are gonna have a real problem with the black vote. Short of Big Mike, I don’t see how they pull that off.

If the dimocraps replace the dotard in chief, and they bypass Harris to do it, then they are gonna have a real problem with the black vote. Short of Big Mike, I don’t see how they pull that off.
They cannot, and should not even try, and certainly not with Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom.

OK, Joe sucked on stage last night. Bid deal. There has not be a first presidential debate in memory, for a sitting President, where the sitting president came close to winning. That is a fact. That obviously includes all two term presidents, as well as the one-term Presidents, such as Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and Jimmy Carter. The debate is not what elects Presidents. It is only a factor. I am amazed to see the number of people that choke on one bad performance, as if again memory fails to remember, all sitting presidents

Many Trumpers on here, said there was no need to watch the debate, at all, and tried repeatedly to influence others not to even watch. They were wrong, though I wish I had not watched the train wreck in person, but train wreck, it was.

I still support Joe Biden, as having an administrative team, that has done well for the country, with the big exception of immigration. I support, aid to Ukraine, to prevent the invading Russians from taking over another country, that does not wish to be under Russian Rule and stands in the way of Russian attempt on other breakaways, and NATO itself, while Trump would give it away, as if meaningless. I of course support NATO and know, if Ukraine falls, it will endanger NATO and EU countries, possibly becoming the first major event of World War III. We are respected and appreciated by our allies once again. In dangerous times, it is good to have friends, that know we will sound the alarm and stand up to support freedom from the tyranny of rogue nations across the world with our economic partners.

I see the the US economy in economic terms, the envy of the world, having bounce back from COVID at a progressive rate, never seen under Trump, except for excessive inflation, the first two years. That inflation, mostly caused by Trump's dumping $8.4 Trillion Dollars of free money short term support into the economy during Covid, not on building or producing, but simply free money, which is always inflationary, by any economist standard ever. It is amazing the inflation rate was broken after only two years, though still left with higher prices, due to "Ratchet Effect". It is good to see wages continuing to advance for working people and the increasing value of homes, increasing the net worth of homeowners across the country, as we worked for it, and this perk not reserved for the top 1%, trump loves, so well. I heard trump talk about food going up 100, 200, 300, 400 percent, another trump debate lie. The truth being closer to 25%, which is sad, but there is no better time to raise prices (if you are a businessman) than with a monetary money dump, direct to middle and lower income people, (many of whom spend everything they make) employment rapidly rising, and wage hikes for basically the first time in this century, other than the top 1 or 2%, to whom all money flows.

Though Joe did a piss poor job of articulating it coherently last night, I favor the Democratic viewpoint on abortion, as I support women's rights, as the Supremes used to support women rights, before turning it over to the states, to take away women's right to make decisions with their doctor, not at the whim of the Right Wing that would (where possible) deny even the people at large to have a say in what they think policy should be, less they choose to keep big government out of women's pants, as we all now know, they favor big government making personal decisions for women, if they can possibly avoid and open referendum. This is understandable, as the Anti-Abortion zealots consistently lose on those, when the people get to decide, rather than be dictated to, so their only choice is to deny voters a chance to vote.

Last, but not least, is the character and love of country of the two men, our constitution, our laws, our values. Joe is the hands down winner, as Trump totally failed on all of these. Trump could very well be the downfall of our republic, based on our constitution, laws and mechanisms of government. I have preached on this, ever since I came to board, and that was before Trump's moves to repeatedly lie about the election, overthrow the election, and even send a trump mob to The Capital. Now again, he says he will not promise to support the outcome of the election, just as he never has, nor will he, in the future, if he does not win, even if it takes rabble-rousing and violence.

They cannot, and should not even try, and certainly not with Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom.

OK, Joe sucked on stage last night. Bid deal. There has not be a first presidential debate in memory, for a sitting President, where the sitting president came close to winning. That is a fact. That obviously includes all two term presidents, as well as the one-term Presidents, such as Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and Jimmy Carter. The debate is not what elects Presidents. It is only a factor. I am amazed to see the number of people that choke on one bad performance, as if again memory fails to remember, all sitting presidents

Many Trumpers on here, said there was no need to watch the debate, at all, and tried repeatedly to influence others not to even watch. They were wrong, though I wish I had not watched the train wreck in person, but train wreck, it was.

I still support Joe Biden, as having an administrative team, that has done well for the country, with the big exception of immigration. I support, aid to Ukraine, to prevent the invading Russians from taking over another country, that does not wish to be under Russian Rule and stands in the way of Russian attempt on other breakaways, and NATO itself, while Trump would give it away, as if meaningless. I of course support NATO and know, if Ukraine falls, it will endanger NATO and EU countries, possibly becoming the first major event of World War III. We are respected and appreciated by our allies once again. In dangerous times, it is good to have friends, that know we will sound the alarm and stand up to support freedom from the tyranny of rogue nations across the world with our economic partners.

I see the the US economy in economic terms, the envy of the world, having bounce back from COVID at a progressive rate, never seen under Trump, except for excessive inflation, the first two years. That inflation, mostly caused by Trump's dumping $8.4 Trillion Dollars of free money short term support into the economy during Covid, not on building or producing, but simply free money, which is always inflationary, by any economist standard ever. It is amazing the inflation rate was broken after only two years, though still left with higher prices, due to "Ratchet Effect". It is good to see wages continuing to advance for working people and the increasing value of homes, increasing the net worth of homeowners across the country, as we worked for it, and this perk not reserved for the top 1%, trump loves, so well. I heard trump talk about food going up 100, 200, 300, 400 percent, another trump debate lie. The truth being closer to 25%, which is sad, but there is no better time to raise prices (if you are a businessman) than with a monetary money dump, direct to middle and lower income people, (many of whom spend everything they make) employment rapidly rising, and wage hikes for basically the first time in this century, other than the top 1 or 2%, to whom all money flows.

Though Joe did a piss poor job of articulating it coherently last night, I favor the Democratic viewpoint on abortion, as I support women's rights, as the Supremes used to support women rights, before turning it over to the states, to take away women's right to make decisions with their doctor, not at the whim of the Right Wing that would (where possible) deny even the people at large to have a say in what they think policy should be, less they choose to keep big government out of women's pants, as we all now know, they favor big government making personal decisions for women, if they can possibly avoid and open referendum. This is understandable, as the Anti-Abortion zealots consistently lose on those, when the people get to decide, rather than be dictated to, so their only choice is to deny voters a chance to vote.

Last, but not least, is the character and love of country of the two men, our constitution, our laws, our values. Joe is the hands down winner, as Trump totally failed on all of these. Trump could very well be the downfall of our republic, based on our constitution, laws and mechanisms of government. I have preached on this, ever since I came to board, and that was before Trump's moves to repeatedly lie about the election, overthrow the election, and even send a trump mob to The Capital. Now again, he says he will not promise to support the outcome of the election, just as he never has, nor will he, in the future, if he does not win, even if it takes rabble-rousing and violence.
So......who is actually performing the duties of president?
It cannot be that senile old man we saw last night
Who is it?

So......who is actually performing the duties of president?
It cannot be that senile old man we saw last night
Who is it?
Joe leads a staff, just like generals, lead staff that institute decisions from the top. I have been on staffs (civilian and military) and seen it all my life.

Trump lied throughout the debate. So then he lost. Why do you think than a hour amd a hallf of lies makes him a winner?

Trump stood up and lied with confidence. Wow, how stupid have we become.

I thought Trump wasn’t going to show up because he was afraid to debate super sharp and vigorous *Joe?

The debate for Joe wasnt about just winning. He was already behind in the polls. Biden needed to do something dramatic and profound in the debate in order to turn opinions about him around. He did the opposite of that. His numbers will now drop even further.

You democrats are now in this position specifically because, you all defended him for 3.5 years. You said he had a good economy. You said there wasnt a crisis at the border. You said he wasnt senile. You could have replaced him LONG ago, but you all lied and said he was awesome, so now youre stuck with him.

Democrats deserve Biden. Your dishonesty and blind tribalism is why you guys are about to get trounced. Karma is a bitch.

No he ddn't. Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama/Biden. That is what we were living on until the pandemic. The way Trump mishandled the pandemic counts and because of him, we had the most deaths and infections on earth. This happened with the best doctors and medical facilities on earth. I'm tired of people looking at trump lie. And I don't want to see Project 2025 happen.

Do you want to see the second debate happen?

Trump lied throughout the debate. So then he lost. Why do you think than a hour amd a hallf of lies makes him a winner?

Trump stood up and lied with confidence. Wow, how stupid have we become.
Biden told way more lies than Trump

The debate for Joe wasnt about just winning. He was already behind in the polls. Biden needed to do something dramatic and profound in the debate in order to turn opinions about him around. He did the opposite of that. His numbers will now drop even further.

You democrats are now in this position specifically because, you all defended him for 3.5 years. You said he had a good economy. You said there wasnt a crisis at the border. You said he wasnt senile. You could have replaced him LONG ago, but you all lied and said he was awesome, so now youre stuck with him.

Democrats deserve Biden. Your dishonesty and blind tribalism is why you guys are about to get trounced. Karma is a bitch.
Incumbents always f#ck up the first debate. Admittedly, they do not f#ck it up, as badly, though.

Forum List

Back