🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

He needs to maneuver out the anti-Israel Dems and put Trump back in. And that’s His plan. It is why Trump survived the murder attempt.
Sure you're not thinking of the antichrist? I thought the antichrist was supposed to survive a head wound and go on to be worshipped. Isn't that the prophecy?

I’m not saying the kid was a conservative. He was raised by a gun, culture, family parents. I’m sure we will find out our all agitated by nonconservative people like them do not understand the reality of their white grievances.

That’s what fucked up the kid’s head and there’s no reason attempting to make sense of why he shot anybody.

Add him to the list of young male
mass shooters who develop an attraction for shooting at human beings who appear to these “shooters” to be “objects” who are celebrating and enjoying their lives,

This shooter punk’s targets were sort of celebrating life i. their loyalty to a man who believes Americans need and deserve and have a God given right to “playing” with guns with no restrictions.
That sounds as stupid as saying that because the family owned a collection of hammers, their kid was so traumatized he went on an arson spree.

She is one of Trump‘s attorneys who pled guilty in the Georgia case Against Trump’s criminal conspiracy to stay in power beyond his constitutional deadline to leave.

You don’t get any more born against Christian than Jenna Ellis, who is a one hour radio talk show every morning at 8 AM during the week. Every white wing preacher in the country was Thrilled to have Trump say publicly that God saved his life on Saturday.

They got excited because Trump doesn’t talk about God very much in the way that they want him to.

Jenna did talk to Trump after the assassination attempt and she was told that Trump was going to rewrite his speech from what it was going to be something new and different. She believes because damn near being killed has made him think about his relationship with Jesus Christ. She said it not me.
So, because a person shares an opinion, negative about Trump’s beliefs, automatically to you that’s the truth…typical

Forum List

Back