🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Tiny Rally in Philly

lol ! the so called [by the left ] fake laptop was used as evidence at Hunter Briben s gun trial moron ! like I said the truth is the lefts greatest enemy !
Should Hunter get convicted or not, you bank it as bad news, because CULT. Most sane people don't dwell on details when it comes to the partisan hackery tabloid populist spew you magaturds tend to dwell on. :rolleyes:

Should Hunter get convicted or not, you bank it as bad news, because CULT. Most sane people don't dwell on details when it comes to the partisan hackery tabloid populist spew you magaturds tend to dwell on. :rolleyes:
so the laptop with references of 10 % to the big guy is real eh commie ? you voted for a man that sold out his own country for profit ... you know its true .. and you don't care ..

The comparison would be how many people would Biden attract in Utah or Alabama?

Trump is going into the Lions Den. He will go into his sweet spot locations from time to time I'm sure, he can get 25k there. In these deep blue locales, he is lucky to even glean any interest as a GOP. Even Dems won't in this areas where people are jaded. I saw the Dems in the Bronx, Trump had FAR more people than they had.
Cool deflection.

(tRump's bronx rally was about 2,000 people)

Trump is having a hard time filling high school gyms. His rally in Philly at Temple University was only half full, maybe 5000 people were there to listen to Trump talk about people having problems buying a toothbrush.
His rallies aren't being held in big indoor venues either because he doesn't pay his bills.
Rumor is the Trump campaign has resorted to paying people to attend.

"Here is a video of Trump at his rally tonight in swing state PA at Temple University’s Liacouras Center, capacity 10,200. It’s half empty."

Ummmmmmmmm, this is just a further example of more blacks going for Trump than they did before and it is a national trend and it scares the bejesus out of you.

Trump is having a hard time filling high school gyms. His rally in Philly at Temple University was only half full, maybe 5000 people were there to listen to Trump talk about people having problems buying a toothbrush.
His rallies aren't being held in big indoor venues either because he doesn't pay his bills.
Rumor is the Trump campaign has resorted to paying people to attend.

"Here is a video of Trump at his rally tonight in swing state PA at Temple University’s Liacouras Center, capacity 10,200. It’s half empty."

They’ been paying people to attend for a while. Thats nothing new.

Yeah, he’s unable to have indoor rallies because of this phenomenon you pointed out. Now you can’t say there were tens of thousands of people there (credibly anyway) and more waiting to get in because of the entire sections of empty seats.

I hear they were paying TAPS over the loud speaker.

They’ been paying people to attend for a while. Thats nothing new.

Yeah, he’s unable to have indoor rallies because of this phenomenon you pointed out. Now you can’t say there were tens of thousands of people there (credibly anyway) and more waiting to get in because of the entire sections of empty seats.

I hear they were paying TAPS over the loud speaker.
The left is losing the black vote, Candy and the reason that it's happening is that they've finally woken up to the fact that the Coastal Elites don't really care about Urban blacks and haven't for years. They live in liberal bubbles that insulate them from crime and inflation. The Progressive agenda is hurting blacks more than any other group in this country and they're not buying the bullshit anymore.

Forum List

Back