🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SS bolstered security before Rally after Iranian threat on trump

What I find more controlling was he tried to held xiden win the election
You really think that was his motive?
I don't.
I think that if Biden had been there instead of Trump he'd have taken a shot at him. All he wanted was the attention and the notoriety--to be somebody, for once in his pathetic Incel, bullied and belittled, life.

Aww jimboliar you know better. You yourself are a registered Republican just to throw off the votes in the primary, a well known Dimtard trick just like having dead people vote.
What a brainless kook you are. CNBC is more unreliable than Marvel Comics for news.
You are such a Dumb Ass....

You really think that was his motive?
I don't.
I think that if Biden had been there instead of Trump he'd have taken a shot at him. All he wanted was the attention and the notoriety--to be somebody, for once in his pathetic Incel, bullied and belittled, life.
Trump survived

It wasn't all that big of a deal because he survived. Now, had he died, hell, magaturds would have been able to elect George Santos as the nom for '24 the next day and win in a fucking landslide.
Wishing death on people is why your cult is done

Sick fuck

Yet the shooter was able to get to a building while carrying a gun in broad daylight get on the roof of the building that was a little over a hundred yards from where Trump was speaking and get off 8 shoots. Bolstered or not that is still a security failure.

Forum List

Back