🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Days after Trump assassination attempt, CNN calls JD Vance "a dangerous virus"

To me, the thing that's been happening recently that, if anything was going to push me over the edge, would be the corrupt Supreme's. Ruling that Presidents are immune from being prosecuted for doing things that are "official acts". Ruling it's okay to take gifts after they've ruled on something. Imposing their Taliban styli religion on us. Going along with trying to steal the election (their wives). Vergogna I say to the Supreme's

Cool. Then I guess the next Democrat President will have that power. You guys are so short sighted.

Nice looking word salad, but I like a good balsamic vinaigrette with mine -- on the side, please.

To me, the thing that's been happening recently that, if anything was going to push me over the edge, would be the corrupt Supreme's. Ruling that Presidents are immune from being prosecuted for doing things that are "official acts". Ruling it's okay to take gifts after they've ruled on something. Imposing their Taliban styli religion on us. Going along with trying to steal the election (their wives). Vergogna I say to the Supreme's

Cool. Then I guess the next Democrat President will have that power. You guys are so short sighted.
Stop surfing the leftist kook sites and you would know what’s really happening.

I remember after 9-11 we couldn't call out Bush for lying us into Iraq. Wasn't patriotic. Look at what happened to the Dixie Chicks.

Which is weird because Trump said Bush lied us into Iraq too and you guys voted for him over Jeb. As if deep down you know it too. Just can't admit it.

Sorry, JD is a scumbag. I can't believe he picked that asshole. Little Himler.
The Left's Most Hated Marine Since Oliver North

This was a nothingburger or a haircut on one side.
Up Close and Personal

In Vietnam, I had a ricochet blow dirt into my face and buzz my ear.

WHOOSH. I was paralyzed with shock. The squad leader told us to move up, but I could not move at all. Luckily, the rest of the squad refused to move and the squad leader backed down.

Trump went through that kind of facing-death experience, yet he was able to get up and shake his fist. And he hadn't had the horrible previous experience with gunfire that I had gone through. That didn't help when it was me getting the close call and feeling the horrifying window into extinction.

Despair in our society is a barrier to reviving our labor markets and productivity, jeopardizes our well-being, health, and longevity, and affects our politics. Despair was increasing among Americans well before COVID-19; the virus was an exponential shock.

Before the virus, the U.S. boasted robust stock-markets and record low levels of unemployment, yet 20% of prime-aged males were out of the labor force.1 From 2005 to 2019, an average of 70,000 Americans died annually from deaths of despair (suicide, drug overdose, and alcohol poisoning). These deaths are concentrated among less than college educated middle-aged whites, with the those out of the labor force disproportionately represented.2 Low-income minorities are significantly more optimistic than whites and much less likely to die of these deaths.

This despair reflects the decline of the white working class. It contributes to our decreasing geographic mobility,3 and has political spillovers. Counties with more respondents reporting lost hope in the years before 2016 were more likely to vote for Trump/

Whites

Before the Richkid Reich Could Stab Us in the Back, It Had to Take Away Our Backbone

So what if we lose? What's going to happen?

A. Social security cuts
B. Abortion banned federally
C. A king instead of elections
D. Deport illegals but do nothing about illegal employers. This won't fix the problem.

In fact we need more immigrants. Whites aren't cutting it in this country. Turns out whites are softer than Mexicans, Arabs and Blacks.

View attachment 978372
We need immigrants to do the raping and killing Americans won't do.

Forum List

Back