W
Cheney
Kinzinger
Bolton
Chris Wray
Rumsfeld
Romney
Murkowski

Since when do republicans donate to democrats? We KNOW that democrat voters in Pennsilvania registered as republicans, but when has a republican donated to democrats? When has a republican ever shot the republican president? :cuckoo:

A 17 yr old reclusive may not know any better yet... May not have learned the "hatred for the other political side" no matter what, of which the alleged adults, or USMBers display.....

He didn't donate to Act Blue for any candidate support, he made a specific donation to a non profit PAC that registers students who will be 18 or are 18....that Act Blue supports. I can see how a 17 year old could see a group like this, registering voters, like himself, be a good thing.

Also, him registering as a republican at 17, likely means his parents are Republican....kids in general register for the first time, as what their parents are is what studies show.....then later, or while in college they may come in to their own political think.

Know though, that it truly does not matter to me whether he's a republican or a democrat, I just know that he was one sick, or evil, awful person!

Last edited:
So why do conservative keep humiliating themselves by denying that they radicalized a hardcore conservative boy into violence?

Because they think if they hide it, they can keep doing it. And they love the violence. Conservatives literally love the violence even more than they love Trump. They don't so much love Trump for being Trump, they love him because he gives them an excuse to be psychos.

If conservatives admit that they're at fault, they they lose an excuse to kill liberals. And more than anything, they want to kill liberals. Maybe not personally, but they all want somebody to kill liberals.

Since when do republicans donate to democrats? We KNOW that democrat voters in Pennsilvania registered as republicans, but when has a republican donated to democrats? When has a republican ever shot the republican president? :cuckoo:
And the only reason he was toting a gun is because it belonged to his daddy. Twenty year old republicans own their own guns.

Forum List

Back