Tracing the birth of a conspiracy theory.

Your paranoid bona fides are well established. No need to be redundant.

Calling me names does not refute a single true, logical thing I said.

But just admit, as a grown American man, you love the thought of being ruled by a bunch of rich, unelected, unaccountable fatcat bureaucrats in DC.

Just look in the mirror, admit that about yourself, and move on

Are all of them members? Who tells them what to do? Are they recruited? What's the criteria for that?

Can't share a nation with people like you. Don't even want to anymore.

Several agencies have employee donations in the 2020 political cycle that total in the millions. The agency with the largest total donations was the State Department with more than $5.2 million. This agency also had the largest percentage of donations to Republicans (46.14%). The Department of Defense was a close second with more than $5.2 million donated during the same political cycle. 65% of donations from these employees went to Democrats.

The Department of Justice had more than $2.3 million in donations with 87.6% going to Democrats.

The agency with the highest percentage going to Democrats was the Federal Communications Commission (also, probably the smallest agency depicted and the one with the smallest amount of total donations). 99.29% of donations from people in this agency went to Democrats. The largest total amount going to Democrats was $3,356,391 from the Department of Defense.

Several agencies have employee donations in the 2020 political cycle that total in the millions. The agency with the largest total donations was the State Department with more than $5.2 million. This agency also had the largest percentage of donations to Republicans (46.14%). The Department of Defense was a close second with more than $5.2 million donated during the same political cycle. 65% of donations from these employees went to Democrats.

The Department of Justice had more than $2.3 million in donations with 87.6% going to Democrats.

The agency with the highest percentage going to Democrats was the Federal Communications Commission (also, probably the smallest agency depicted and the one with the smallest amount of total donations). 99.29% of donations from people in this agency went to Democrats. The largest total amount going to Democrats was $3,356,391 from the Department of Defense.
In your head did that post prove anything other than you have nothing?

Are all of them members? Who tells them what to do? Are they recruited? What's the criteria for that?
200,000 people controlled by the Hatch Act that prevents them from discussing politics in the workplace or engaging in politics

Public safety is no Deep State
Just more people doing their job

They closed anywhere that people congregate

The job that lawmakers did not endorse. That's the Deep State. Now I'll leave you very sad men who want to be ruled by people you can never vote for and never met to it, I guess.

Could never be me

The ATF
IRS for starters
Ah, now we are getting somewhere. IOW, agencies you don't like are full of deep staters? Do they carry membership cards? Are they told what to do or do they receive messages subliminally?

Like any citizen, Federal Employees are allowed to make donations but they must report them

So that’s your real issue? Federal workers tend to lean towards the hated Dems so it MUST be a grand conspiracy!

The job that lawmakers did not endorse. That's the Deep State. Now I'll leave you very sad men who want to be ruled by people you can never vote for and never met to it, I guess.

Could never be me
Judging from some of the answers from Repubs the concept of the fictitious deep state is rounding in to form. When something happens you don't like, having to do with the government, it's the deep state's fault. Like if a grand jury votes to indict Trump they are automatically lifetime members.

Forum List

Back