Speaker Johnson: Biden just announced that he would veto our bill to prevent noncitizens from voting

This is the epitome of blissful ignorance. The standard of living in the US is quite a bit higher than in many countries South of the border, even in dumps like NYC. Combine that with incentives(money, housing, healthcare) and protections and there are plenty of reasons for them to come even if jobs were not available.

We were discussing voting.

Focus.

And the power to allow illegals vote in local elections.

So why the proposed law?
If you endlessly cheat your way to power, then we get what we see now. A nation slowly crumbling. We are not getting assimilation. We are getting what was in the old country and it is promoted as diversity from the corrupted and it is causing strife.

Going to make it a requirement to prove. This really isn’t a hard concept.

Do you think drivers shouldn’t be required to show their DL when driving?

I don't support DL.

But that noted....driving is a privilege not a right. Quit trying to make people jump through additional hoops to exercise their rights.

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Biden and the Democrats: "If illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, then what was the point of letting them in in the first place?"

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?

Jokes aside I do find it rich that the leftist dems are using the "laws on the books" argument when they scoff at the same notion when they propose new firearms restrictions.

Didn't you know that it's already illegal for non citizens to vote in a federal election?

FAKE NEWS - STUPID. The democrats have perfected the art of voter fraud -- untraceable, un-auditable mail in votes, along with electronic voting.

So Trump isn't a dumbfuck for getting outsmarted??

And since it's untraceable, why is Trump putting himself through this again? Makes him even dumber. :lol:

I don't support DL.

But that noted....driving is a privilege not a right. Quit trying to make people jump through additional hoops to exercise their rights.
hahah aliens don't have a right to vote

Fine, you don't support DL, but the majority of the country, wants to ensure some level of safety on the roadways....just like many want to make sure there is some level of security in our democractic process.

you are quite the rebel....without a cause

hahah aliens don't have a right to vote

I never argued they did but as far as local elections go that was left up to the states.

Fine, you don't support DL, but the majority of the country, wants to ensure some level of safety on the roadways....just like many want to make sure there is some level of security in our democractic process.

you are quite the rebel....without a cause

You might have a leg to stand on if you could ever prove the process isn't secure. Running around with your hair on fire really doesn't do that.

Non-Citizens have been both registering and voting in Virginia for years, mostly in blue areas of the state.

According to PILF data, since 1988 some 1,852 non-citizens succeeded in voting 7,474 times in Virginia. Each illegally cast vote is likely a criminal act, yet PILF turned up no evidence that any of these cases was referred for prosecution.

That's a scary number.

So I needed to put it in context. You defined the context as going back to 1988.

In that context, out of an average of 2,236,585 votes per year, an average of 226 illegal voter per year for an entire state that has had roughly 3,000,000 to 6,000,000 registered voters over those decades.

Using your numbers and the numbers of votes cast over 33 years that works out to .0101%.

Now, I agree the number should be 0%, but when examined in context the number of Illegal Aliens voting is insignificant.

WW

1720627895520.png

Forum List

Back