Speaker Johnson: Biden just announced that he would veto our bill to prevent noncitizens from voting

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Right, there is nothing in the Constitution concerning local elections.

Again, one of two options. They are trying to make something illegal that is already illegal or they are attempting to control the rights of the states.

Sigh

11 is one year is a lot, trump also got the largest penalty in history for one.

The cases aren’t easy as it requires the govt to prove the employee knowingly hired the illegal. Often illegals use forged documents to secure the job
No chance they'd use forged documents to vote?

Where does it? You have one of two options. They are trying to ban illegals from voting in Federal elections which are already illegal. So a redundant law.

Or they are trying to Federally ban illegals from voting in local elections. A states prerogative.
Hahah I literally provided you the amendment in the constitution

Play dumb, guess that’s easier then admitting you were wrong

Hahah I literally provided you the amendment in the constitution

Play dumb, guess that’s easier then admitting you were wrong

And so did I.

There are days when I just can't force myself to play nice with the "feelings over logic" crowd. I'm not even kidding when I say my second graders reason better than they do.

Yes coming here illegally cost money

They risked coming here illegally…
They risk a lot… for what they see as a better life. Some will even deal with government… to eat and put a roof over their head

But to vote?? Common sense says they ain’t risking shit to do that

They risk a lot… for what they see as a better life. Some will even deal with government… to eat and put a roof over their head

But to vote?? Common sense says they ain’t risking shit to do that
yes, people that break the law often risk a lot.....but people still break the law.

Not sure your point

The question that needs to be asked is why are the dems so ginned-up about the whole thing?

15 pages of leftists dems defending the indefensible.

I mean they won
this round but it seems that they still think their election "soup bowl" is in jeopardy and must try to kill-off the notion of fair elections for US Citizens for good and all.....Pretty telling if you ask me.

Forum List

Back