*Biden Moves, Ashli Babbit Case To DC; For A Judge His Has In Back Pocket!*

Because of the location for records and witnesses and because that is where the event occurred
Lawyers asking for the Venue to be changed do it for their reasons. But your assessment is true. But stop to think, what will it cost to do it in DC?

I think a problem here is that the bulk of posters do not understand that the building is gigantic. And the congress was told at 2:10 pm to bail out. And any remaining were doing the wrong thing by staying. And she was murdered around 60 to 90 feet from where they were in the room per some guy who posts here.
Sorry bout that,

1. Wait,...he posts here?
2. Whats his monicker?
3. Who is he? just incase he is here:
4. I want to personally call [you] out as a, {Cold Blooded Murderer.}
5. Hey Byrd your a lousy human being, more of a walking zombie moron.
6. Fuck You Byrd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Wait,...he posts here?
2. Whats his monicker?
3. Who is he?
4. I want to personally call him out as a, {Cold Blooded Murderer.}
5. Hey Byrd your a lousy human being, more of a walking zombie moron.
6. Fuck You Byrd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Faun is the poster.

It's amazing how as more and more time goes by, Ashli's stature diminishes to the point where as this shrinking, "unarmed" allegedly non-threatening "tiny" white woman she shouldn't have been shot by the "huge" menacing Black man.

I commented on this phenomenon when it first appeared on these boards shortly after she was killed. Years later my words are still being born out here, on the same message board. Not a shred of criticism for her being there in the first place, any fault that she bears in the final outcome of her life, only anger and apparently anticipation for the next time the police unconstitutionally shoot and kill a Black citizen for not complying quickly enough with their demands or some other bs.
I would respect the cop far more had he walked to the window and showed them his gun. But the way I see it, he was happy for target practice on her.

Faun is the poster.
Sorry bout that,

1. Fits, he's an evil bastard.
2. How did you find out it was him?
3. He is the worst type of human being, he's got innocent blood on his hands, like they did to Jesus.
4. He's the guy who's job it was to drive the nails in, in Jesus' hands and feet, and laughed about it.
5. {Cold Blooded Killer}

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back