Death Penalty Sought for 3 Killers of New Zealand Tourist

Facist Island sits up on a hill between Irvine and the coast if I remember right (off Jamboree rd). Crime was basically unheard of in a rich place like that back in the olden days.

Now they go right to the front door taking cars and belongings w/o fear. Like letting Grizzly get a taste of human meat or young bite-size livestock.

A police sharpshooter team overlooking the parking lot could solve that problem.

Bring back the rooftop Koreans.

1720363484933.jpeg

"Eligible for the death penalty".....I always had trouble with that....The death penalty is not a prize.

"Their crimes are subject to the death penalty" is more accurate.

"Eligible for the death penalty".....I always had trouble with that....The death penalty is not a prize.

"Their crimes are subject to the death penalty" is more accurate.

"Eligible" means they'll never get it in the state of California.

lots of white people kill others for some pretty petty reasons themselves.......
Well I TRIED to find you some white thugs, but this is what I found

5ef25ded1d710.image.jpg

A Louisiana newspaper is reporting the arrest of an 18-year-old man in the shooting death of a Jonesborough truck driver.
Police arrested Landry Carter in the death of Keith Odom and planned to charge him with first-degree murder, according to the Advocate in Baton Rouge.
Odom, 49, 1214 Old State Route 34, was gunned down when he was robbed as he repaired a leaking tire on his trailer Tuesday morning in Baton Rouge. Odom died shortly after he was shot.
Carter also was accused of committing three armed robberies in Baton Rouge at two Family Dollar store in June and July. The Advocate reported that there may have been others involved in the shooting of Odom or who helped Carter with the robberies, adding that police were still looking for additional witnesses

Forum List

Back