Tonight's Biden rally: Doesn't know what year it is, then says "I'M GONNA CUM IN THE OVERFLOW ROOM!"

In all seriousness though, does anyone - anyone know what in the sam hell an "overflow room" is?

I googled “overflow room” to see if anything significant shared the name, and I found that many of the search results were linked to Christian churches. This makes perfect sense, as I grew up going to church nearly every Sunday, and the vernacular has been seared onto my brain. Overflow is where folks went when the main sanctuary was filled, essentially standing room only. Inside the overflow room, you would find a bunch of extra chairs from the sanctuary squeezed into the tiny space, with a little TV playing the sermon. The vibes were always pretty chill.

So the President wants to cum in front of Jesus?

Atrocious.

It's just not getting any better for the Dems and their degenerate Chinese compromised corpse, is it?

But don't worry everyone, he's gonna totally beat Donald Trump.

In 2020.

And then?

Well, the pièce de résistance - the grand finale - the cherry on the fucking sundae:

JOE IS BACK BABY!

NOW ON TO NOVEMBER!

(Snicker.)

P.S. What the hell is an overflow room?

Is that any way to talk about the first Black female President you racist you?

It was Trumps fault I sucked ass. I kinda have to agree with pudding brain here. Trump kicked his ass and he was too fucking stupid to keep up. If he had just debated a crayon he would have been fine.

Touche'.

After reading The Duke's debate night thread, at least in the moment?

Even many of the resident Lefties here admitted it.

Synthaholic was nowhere to be found.

Touche'.

After reading The Duke's debate night thread, at least in the moment?

Even many of the resident Lefties here admitted it.

Synthaholic was nowhere to be found.
He won’t be for a while. The left is just trying to cope with what a fucking disaster they have on their hands.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back